Beginners and Beyond

Record warm Saturdailies (Read 45 times)

delicate flower

Hello and good morning!  Temps are going to be in the 60's today ffs!  I have a 10 mile run to bang out after some morning errands,  then wife and I are headed to Vermont for the rest of the weekend (hiking, shopping, whatevering).

Anyone else alive today?

<3

Cyberic

Gonna be 45 ish today here. I'll take that. Going to run the mountain later.

Have a nice day!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Heading out to a 5k. Nice that my clothing dilemma is capri's vs shorts.

LRB

I upgraded to Windows 10 on this stupid tablet (it came with 8.1), and now that I've figured out how to remove ads on the Edge browser, all is well.

I'll do some ellipticaling and core stuff after coffee.

Cyberic

I upgraded to Windows 10 on this stupid tablet (it came with 8.1), and now that I've figured out how to remove ads on the Edge browser, all is well.

I'll do some ellipticaling and core stuff after coffee.

Install Chrome, and add AdBlock. I am on a Windows 10 right now, on a laptop, and have a tablet with Windows 10, and simply use Chrome. It's free, made by Google, and works really well.

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

LRB

Install Chrome, and add AdBlock. I am on a Windows 10 right now, on a laptop, and have a tablet with Windows 10, and simply use Chrome. It's free, made by Google, and works really well.

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Thanks, I haven't tried Chrome yet. I typically use Firefox but am trying Edge because my tablet is a Microsoft product, so there's features in the Edge browser that enhance it. At some point though, I do plan to download Chrome for no other reason than to be familiar with it should I ever purchase a Chrome device, and of course, on the chance I like it.

No more marathons

Thanks, I haven't tried Chrome yet. I typically use Firefox but am trying Edge because my tablet is a Microsoft product, so there's features in the Edge browser that enhance it. At some point though, I do plan to download Chrome for no other reason than to be familiar with it should I ever purchase a Chrome device, and of course, on the chance I like it.

So that's what that icon that almost looks like internet explorer is - edge.  Never used it but noticed it when I upgraded my Surface to windows 10.

Like cyber I've been using Chrome and have been pleased with it.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6+. Not my day. Got a major cramp midway through and mile 2 sucked.

I would like to extend a big season's fuck you to Mrs Claus and the other bitch who decided that it was a great idea to form one line for the 2 bathroom stalls AFTER they jmped in front of the 10+ people in the longest line. I hope you get big stockings of coal. There was a men's line and women's line, once the men were done, it was going to be whichever was free first.

LRB

So that's what that icon that almost looks like internet explorer is - edge.  Never used it but noticed it when I upgraded my Surface to windows 10.

Like cyber I've been using Chrome and have been pleased with it.

Yes, there are a few more copy and paste and editing options (autocorrect and text prediction to name a couple) in the you Edge browser when using the onscreen keyboard. But if I recall correctly, you have the keyboard add-on so you would have no need for Edge.

I actually returned my keyboard, I just didn't like it. The onscreen keyboard surprisingly works fine for me.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The K9's and I got a good 7 miles in on the trails this morning. It was 63 degrees and humid but we survived, more importantly Rocky survived.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I hope you get big stockings full of hot steaming shit.

Zelanie

Morning.  The weather here is flood, although so far it hasn't been bad enough to flood out our favorite walking and running trails.  Still, between the rain, the wind, and the darkness, I've just been hopping on the TM instead of venturing out in that crap.  It looks like the river still hasn't crested, and the rain has a few more days, so I'm guessing the trail out of our neighborhood will be flooded by tonight if it's not already.

Running streak is alive at 14 days.  Low mileage, but at least I'm being consistent. Smile

What I like about Chrome is that it saves your bookmarks and history in the cloud, so you can log on from any computer and find what you are looking for.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Running streak is alive at 14 days.  I'm getting hooked.

Fixed it for you.

Runner with a riding problem.

Zelanie

Every web browser seems exactly the same to me, I never understood how people can get so passionate for/against them. They all use the same internets.

I was having the worst allergy problems yesterday, sneezing/nose-blowing like crazy, I just wanted someone to put me out of my misery. Somewhat better this morning, but still kind of snorky. Will run later I guess. Maybe shouldn't wait too long because it looks like the rain is coming back ffs.

Dave