Beginners and Beyond

Fall starts today (Read 58 times)

Will run for scenery.

Are you ready for cooler temps ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

I don't know whether my temps qualify for cooler weather but I still have 1-2 more months of Summer, damn it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Fall starts today?  Thanks, you wanna kick my dog while you are at it?

Seriously though, that is one cool lookin' cat!

B-Plus

55 degrees and raining.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh yeah!!!! I am so ready for Fall baby! I am done with Summer and ready to watch the leaves fall, the smell of firewood coming through the windows, and the smell of it on my runs!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

I am looking forward to cooler temps and fewer bugs!  Not looking forward to headlamp season though.  Still got some time before that...

<3

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I like it better when it lands on my Bday... though today is as good as tomorrow, beautiful day.  I get a nice easy 12 miles tomorrow as a present...

Love the Half

Finally.  Getting ready to head out the door for a long run and it's cloudy and 60 degrees.  Yippee!

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Getting there.  Storm windows are all in place and much firewood is stacked.  I still have to put some temporary insulation around the back room until I replace the windows and door next year.

Docket_Rocket

Finally.  Getting ready to head out the door for a long run and it's cloudy and 60 degrees.  Yippee!

I am happy for you. Angry

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

I like it better when it lands on my Bday... though today is as good as tomorrow, beautiful day.  I get a nice easy 12 miles tomorrow as a present...

Happy birthday Smile

Rondog65

I am so ready for Fall, as it is my favorite season, nice weather during the day and crisp air at night.  Change of leaf colors make he run even more enjoyable.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Happy birthday Smile

TY - in a few hours to be the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.

#artbydmcbride

I wore a scarf around my neck today to celebrate the start of fall.  (but it is too hot and I may take it off)

Runners run

I am looking forward to cooler temps and fewer bugs!  Not looking forward to headlamp season though.  Still got some time before that...

Ha.  I'm already in headlamp season.  Did 3 runs after work last week at my local park.  Can't get started until 6, and in the woods it's too dark to run by 6:30ish.  The headlamp I have works well, but I think I need to add one of those chest/waist ones for some better depth perception.