Beginners and Beyond

Trail Runs... (Read 127 times)

Better I Leave

I Run on a paved bike trail, the only wildlife I see are a few bunnies Or a couple homeless guys.

Nothin' wrong with that IMO. I'll tell ya what...My last 10K race, held in Roseville at Sculpture Park, was along the Miner's Ravine Trail. The trail was a paved, bike trail paralleling a beautiful stream the entire way and I loved it. I thought "Wow...I could totally be down with running this on a regular basis."...But it's further away the trails in the pics I posted. I "wish" we had paved bike trails out here because the roads here are too windy and narrow to afford safe running. I'm either relegated to trails or treadmill up here in the mountains for the most part.

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

One of the trails on campus, I need to figure out where the showers are so I can run during the day!

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

Here is the trail i run. An old RR paved for bikes and runners along side a golf course over the lake and into town. I could bike the trail 35 miles or so.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Anomalous

A portion of Sesquicentennial State Park in Columbia, SC.

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Anomalous

A portion of Sesquicentennial State Park in Columbia, SC.

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Better I Leave

Lovely pics my friends. I can't get to any of my faves right now...they're all under +15 feet of snow!!! LOL!