Beginners and Beyond

Thursday 3/9 - Snow? Oh hell no! (Read 33 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

The weekend's weather forecast can choke on a snowcone.

I ran 8.5 lovely miles on a lovely morning.  Clear, mid 40s, and am awesome orange moon made me smile.

Have  a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Hi.

I am off from work today so I slept in. Daylight was peering through my window at 6:20 this morning, I'm going to be so pissed to spring ahead into darkness next week!

Anyway, I will run in awhile. Massage at 1:00 then a Pistons' tonight.

From the Internet.

Dumb things: My car is all banged up and I ran 14 this morning after 12 yesterday. Car is still driveable and the 14 was sluggish but not terrible, so it could be worse :P

Non-dumb things: Hie thee to RunningWarehouse 'cause they are doing 20% off sale shoes! 2 more pairs of my favorites en route for <$50 a pop, and a box of Honey Stinger waffles too 'cause I'm out.

delicate flower

Hello!  No workout this morning plus I took the day off from work, so I got to sleep in.  Since Wife stayed home to babysit the floor guys yesterday, today it is my turn.  Hopefully they'll wrap things up by 4:00 so I can do my bike ride outside.

I've got the World Baseball Classic on TV right now.  Live games that count....cool!

<3

delicate flower

Anyway, I will run in awhile. Massage at 1:00 then a Pistons' tonight.

vs the LeBrons!  Sweet!  Hopefully the Cavs won't rest him.

<3

delicate flower

I see RW is having another shoe sale....20% off sale prices on shoes.  My $140 shoes are on sale for $80.  Dammit, I just bought a pair....

<3

LRB

I see RW is having another shoe sale....20% off sale prices on shoes.  My $140 shoes are on sale for $80.  Dammit, I just bought a pair....

Had you read Lauren's post at 8:15 this morning, you would've saved yourself $60.

onemile

Of course there are no Ghosts on sale. I should have stocked up on the 8's before they sold out of my size. But it seems whenever I do stock up, I end up switching shoes before I go through all of them and then I regret it

onemile

Of course they don't have an 8.5 in the women's version

LRB

Of course there are no Ghosts on sale. I should have stocked up on the 8's before they sold out of my size. But it seems whenever I do stock up, I end up switching shoes before I go through all of them and then I regret it

Yep, definitely two sides to that coin. One the one hand, you have shoes for two years that you most likely will move on from before you use them. On the other, you cannot find the ones you want for anything in the world.

delicate flower

Had you read Lauren's post at 8:15 this morning, you would've saved yourself $60.

I bought mine last week though.

<3

LRB

At $59, I was soooo tempted to pull the trigger on the ruby red adidas Tempo 8. But I don't need another interval shoe, I need a daily trainer.

LRB

I know. It was just much funnier this way.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  Woke up with a bad migraine, so I had to canceled PT.  I was about to head there when my husband yelled at me for even trying.  Since I was throwing up, I should have known better.  LOL.

Pilates and 7 miles.

And now to check the RW sale since everybody is talking about it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

So did I. And then I bought more. Lol. I'm wearing through them quickly though, I was down to one pair left in my closet, so it's fine.