Beginners and Beyond

Most insufferable TV personalities (Read 92 times)

Hip Redux

I have always liked Mike & Mike, although I can't disagree too much with any of the criticisms.

+1

I do like when they make Greenie do stupid stuff though lol

It appears sportscasters top our list!

My least favorite football commentator was always Theismann.

Like many Redskins fans we hate Theismann.   Back in the day, Billy Kilmer and Sonny Jurgensen had a gentlemen's agreement while Joey T was a young whippersnapper on the'Skins, they did not care who started between them just as long it was not Joe Theismann.  He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way as a player.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Village people

If you've listened to Mike and Mike long enough like I have, you get to hear some of the same discussions year after year.  This time of year they'll be debating the fact that the MLB All Star game decides home field advantage in the playoffs.  In a month, they'll be discussing if four NFL preseason games is too much, followed closely by a discussion of which quarterbacks are in the "elite" category.  Now that said, by and large I like Mike and Mike.  They help make my daily 45 minute drive into work more tolerable.

I don't listen to them but I love when I am in the car early and catch the Toucher and Rich show on 98.5. They are so funny but not as funny as the Phantom Gourmet.

Birdwell

Keith Olbermann

giant douchebag.

He was o.k. in the early sportscenter days, but went downhill from there.