Beginners and Beyond

Another cheater (Read 76 times)

Cyberic

Worse than doping? Although both are cheating, I agree.

LRB

Worse than doping? Although both are cheating, I agree.

All I know is that she will wish for death if the boys from LetsRun gets wind of it!

Docket_Rocket

I hate cheating.  Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

That article is 26.2 miles long FFS.

I know, hahaha. There are shorter articles out there, but that one is the most complete (obviously).

Cyberic

I hate cheating.  Ugh.

I was thinking of taking EPO on my next marathon, for the additionl boost, ya know. Nobody will care, too, as I'll still be middle of the pack.

on my way to badass

How very disappointing.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

I read this before so I am not sure if Cyber's link contains the updates.  But, the timing company actually provided more photographic proof that she cheated.  Nice to see the Ironman brand actually DQ her.  Timing chips don't come off the strap.  It does not happen.  You could lose the entire strap, but the plastic chip isn't coming off by itself.

This is worse than a BQ cheater, IMO.  Kona slots are so much harder to earn than a BQ.  As a runner, I know I will BQ.  As a triathlete, I know I will never earn a Kona slot.

<3

Ric-G

All I know is that she will wish for death if the boys from LetsRun gets wind of it!

yup...those dudes are relentless.

marathon pr - 3:16

delicate flower

<3

I was thinking of taking EPO on my next marathon

Grab me an IPA please Wink

Cyberic