Beginners and Beyond

TGI Fridailies (Read 19 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Finally. 3 on the treadmill this morning before work. Wind has picked up, hope that goes away by tomorrow morning when I actually run outside.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Windy here as well but today's a rest day. Hopefully tomorrow isn't too bad.

Finally got in to see my RMT to work on my leg that's been making my knee angry. I need to go back again as it still needs a lot of work.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Our wind has gone down but not completely, but alas I will not be running outside after work in the dark. 7 later.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

5.5 miles. Ran past a stoplight where the timing was completely off, pissing off many drivers I'm sure. So I reported it on the local app. In the past, I've gotten confirmation within 8 h that they fixed it. So that's my good deed for the day.

8 miles for my last run in Vegas, windy AF here too. Despite being up past midnight the last 3 nights, it was my fastest run of the week. 

Dave

delicate flower

hey lol.  Doggo had a rough night of coughing and hacking, so Wife and I skipped the morning swim and slept in.  I ran 7 miles over my lunch break.  No wind, but 35 degrees with a light rain.  I'd have hit the treadmill if I was in the office today, but I wasn't so had to run outside or not run at all.

<3

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday

today rest, work

‘’Tomorrow , I'll think of some way to get back running. After all, tomorrow is another day. ’

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

A bit windy here today too, but in the upper 40's so it wasn't too bitter.  The good news is I ran 6 without much discomfort.  I hope that lasts.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                  10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

A bit windy here today too, but in the upper 40's so it wasn't too bitter.  The good news is I ran 6 without much discomfort.  I hope that lasts.

Good news—all a runner could ask for!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good news—all a runner could ask for!

+1

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Ran past a stoplight where the timing was completely off, pissing off many drivers I'm sure. So I reported it on the local app. In the past, I've gotten confirmation within 8 h that they fixed it. So that's my good deed for the day.

Traffic guy from the city calls me around noon to make sure he's at the correct stoplight (he's not). I give him more info. The light is on a main road (8 lanes) with a small side road on one side. The light is also set up for a small side road going the other way but it hasn't been built yet. Of course the light is giving the non-existent road the green light for several minutes then just like 20 seconds for the main road, lol.  He calls back 20 min later saying "OH, that really must have been frustrating people. All fixed now". Super impressed. The city is not small.