Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES! (Read 37 times)

LRB

Cyberic

Morning Dailies,

Some sort of speed today... either I or R. Being on an indoor rectangular track, R are hard on the ankles from the sharp turns though.

delicate flower

Whatcha got there, Charlie!  

My legs are feeling better today.  I feel robbed of any major post-race pain.  I think I may actually try a real easy walk/jog after work today.  I've got the New Jersey Marathon to think about...one day of recovery is enough.

<3

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Thunderstorms. I'm waiting......

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  6 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I just went outside and I think my hair just stood up on end. Damn humidity.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Lily, how did the doctor appointment go?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

runninggirl30

Morning everyone!

Making snowman cupcakes right now for my daughter's birthday treat for school.  Have a ton of things to do today....running 3 miles will be one of them.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

5.2 Miles on the road for me and Rocky

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

8 tonight

LRB

After all my talk of cleaning up my diet what did I do last night right before bed? I opened a jar of yummy peanut butter and proceeded to F that thing up. lol

Dammit.

Oh, and did I mention I had three slices of bread with it. FFS man, real it in!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LMAO!

Hi Dailies.

URD from running but we are going on an 8 mile hike up to Observation Point so I guess that counts for something. Smile we will also do a shorter hike so it could be a 12 mile day. I'm hoping for a 7 or 8 mile run tomorrow morning.

Werd.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

The thunder finally stopped so I could run. Rained a ton but I got 10.2

Marjorie

Cyberic

Decided to go for a Repetitions workout. Track is 190 meters.

(10x190m R /w 190 recovery) 2x  with 5:00 recovery

Zelanie

Greetings from Sunny San Diego. The Blerch got me big time last week, we'll see how this week goes.

In other news, I took a new job at my same school (interviewed last week along with conferences), so next week I have a training in Orlando. Just call me Zel the jetsetter. Hope I can get some miles in, but I think the pace bunny will win 2014.