Beginners and Beyond

I am not part of the 5% (Read 272 times)

delicate flower

Well I have managed to scrape my way back into the middle of the pack in my office pool.

<3

Ball of Fury

Nice!!

Well I have managed to scrape my way back into the middle of the pack in my office pool.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

delicate flower

I have North Carolina knocking off Kansas today...

<3

I hope you're right, not looking too bad at the half. I want to shove it up Bill Self's pompous a$$. Not that I'm still bitter about him abandoning Illinois to go to Kansas.

Dave

Nevermind.

Dave

delicate flower

Nevermind.

Oh noooo, I suck again!

<3

The bracket giveth, and the bracket taketh away....

Dave

Hip Redux

Florida Gulf Coast is looking like they are going to continue to destroy people's brackets.

LRB

The bracket giveth, and the bracket taketh away....

Hilarious!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I suppose it could be worse, but I've lost half my sweet 16 picks already.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I made it through with 11 of 16. My West regional (as with most people, I think) is BAD.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

delicate flower

As bad as I'm doing, I still have 11 of 16, 6 of 8, and 3 of 4 still in play.

<3

I made the mistake of putting Georgetown in the Final Four, too. Why? I have no idea. I had Kansas there, but thought putting three #1 seeds (I also have IU and UL in) wasn't reasonable, so I switched at the last minute. I suppose Florida would have been a better choice. Oh well, who would have thought FGCU would do what they're doing? Damn, they're fun to watch.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

LRB

Also known as; winning!

LRB

Oh well, who would have thought FGCU would do what they're doing? Damn, they're fun to watch.

They clowned on SDSU!