Beginners and Beyond

It's beer - thirty, what are y'all drinking? (Read 190 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Old school Miller High Life tonight, but only one or two. I am racing tomorrow! Smile

cbennett926

Trust Me, Im an Engineer

Old school Miller High Life tonight, but only one or two. I am racing tomorrow! Smile

It's still baffels me (I don't know why though) that Miller produces MWB and MGD, I could really go for an MGD though!

Not all those who wander are lost - JRR Tolkien

noraW

Part-time Ninja

+1 Not a big beer drinker but I do like this one!

Women are like angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly, on a broom, we're flexible like that...

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Milwaukee's Best Premium mmmmm white trash tastey!

the BEAST! 

Jess runs for bacon

I was going to go to the bar after my group run tonight, but there was a line, so here I am, alcohol free. Please have one for me!

YAYpril - B-Plus

I scored this pint glass after the group run. There will be beer in it very soon.

Love the Half

Fairly easy tonight.  Starting with a Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock.  The chocolate is definitely noticeable in this beer and my guess is that the forwardness of the chocolate would make this a beer you'd either love or hate.  I wouldn't want a six-pack of it but it comes in the winter 12 pack and one is a nice addition after dinner on a chilly evening.  Dessert in a glass.  

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I had some of those in the winter variety pack from Costco. Of the six kinds, that was my favorite.

A Man On The Run!

Tatonka Stout!  Yum!

Zeke

http://zekerunning.wordpress.com/

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein

Village people

Lives in a great state and drinks my favorite beer!

Smashy!!!

Great Lakes Eliot Ness--the perfect beer.

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

Shakedown Street

anchor porter....someone left it in the fridge...

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

mucknort

Lives in a great state and drinks my favorite beer!

Lives in a great state, drinks my favorite beer, and looks gorgeous in her avatar!

Getting ready to open a bottle of Sam Adams Winter Lager.

LRB

Did my thing at the bar tonight.  Three 32 oz mugs of Samuel Adams Boston lager.