Beginners and Beyond

It's beer - thirty, what are y'all drinking? (Read 190 times)

Dundee Oktoberfest, the last of my "at 6.99 for 12, can't not buy it" stash.  And a fairly decent example of the style, to boot.

I've really been craving Allagash White, which is no longer distributed here.  Looking for a suitable replacement, I may grab some Blanche de Chambly or Ommegang Witte tomorrow.

Tonight I enjoyed a few Sam's Winter Lagers... mmm it went really well with my buffaque wings. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

LRB

Dundee Oktoberfest, the last of my "at 6.99 for 12, can't not buy it" stash.  And a fairly decent example of the style, to boot.

Dundee makes an assorted 12 pack with three porters, three IPA's, three pale ales, and three English ales for twelve bucks and honestly, it's not that bad.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Did my thing at the bar tonight.  Three 32 oz mugs of Samuel Adams Boston lager. 

We need to hang out sometime.

LRB

We need to hang out sometime.

I could've went for another but played it safe for the drive.  You know, you can't be too careful these days.  Wink

Magic Hat #9

TxDiverMom

Dos margaritas! Yum! It ainta gonna be easy to get up and in the AM to do 7!
                MrNamtor

did a wine tasting tonight. I never drink so i'm relatively looped, though not really.

Chasing the bus

Midnight Sun Brewing, Galaxy white IPA.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                    Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

any Shiner.  Wink