Beginners and Beyond

Why so shy? (Read 597 times)

delicate flower

It looks like most of you have your profiles set to private.  Make sure up make them public so us online stalkers can view those profiles.

Options > My Profile > check 'Allow the world to see my profile' > click 'Update'

I am pretty sure 'THE WORLD' refers to the community here. 

Clown

<3

Nevrgivup

I might open it up when I actually have a log. LOL. I need to start running first. Clown

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

delicate flower

I already keep a log at Strava, Dailymile, and Garmin Connect.  I don't know if I'm going to start keeping a fourth log.  How many do I really need? 

<3

Love the Half

Done.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

xor

I already keep a log at Strava, Dailymile, and Garmin Connect.  I don't know if I'm going to start keeping a fourth log.  How many do I really need? 

One.

Here.

Approve

Nevrgivup

Just out of curiosity. It doesn't actually show where you run does it? I wouldn't mind posting my miles and paces, I just don't want the route to show. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Mmmmm...beer

One.

Here.

Approve

This^

I'm manually backfilling my log, so much better here, you can customize all of your summary options, it's great.  Plus you can track your gear. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

Just out of curiosity. It doesn't actually show where you run does it? I wouldn't mind posting my miles and paces, I just don't want the route to show. 

You can keep your courses private and just share your mileage. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

The log here is pretty fantastic. I was going to switch over on January 1st anyway, but went ahead and did it. I think some runs are missing as a result of the migration from DailyMile and Nike+, but eh...I'll get around to fixing it eventually. Maybe. I'll still post my runs in DailyMile and stuff too.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I can't figure out the log to save my life.  I'm going to stick with paper and pencil.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

The log here is pretty fantastic. I was going to switch over on January 1st anyway, but went ahead and did it. I think some runs are missing as a result of the migration from DailyMile and Nike+, but eh...I'll get around to fixing it eventually. Maybe. I'll still post my runs in DailyMile and stuff too.

I'm so impressed with the log, and I didn't realize we could keep just the routes private. 

That's perfect, that was my main reason for keeping it private.

not lazy, just tired

I like the log here. Got everything imported from Garmin Connect just fine.

Not if it makes sense.

delicate flower

All this talk about logs leaves me wondering why some of your profiles are still private.  Focus, people. 

<3

Sorry, profile is now public just for you.

Hope you enjoy my latest vacation picture!

Jane

There my profile is public, it has nothing on it.Big grin

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.