Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES with rain for a change (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

It's Spring all right

Cyberic

Will run, but not much. I'll take a ride to work and commute back. Or run at lunch and take a car ride back also. So a few miles with strides is what I'll do.

delicate flower

Hello from Florida!  I didn't get to run yesterday because we were busy doing stuff, so I'll make today's TWO mile jog a little longer.  First though is this cup of coffee.

I've got an appointment this afternoon for a lather and a shave at some swanky barber shop, compliments of DW.  That ought to be interesting.  45 minutes for a shave.  Usually takes me five.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3 daylight miles.  It's not the amount I want, but I might can survive on 3 a day.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Pilates tonight.  And I don't feel so well with my asthma and stomach.  Might leave work early.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Good morning!

I ran 3 daylight miles.  It's not the amount I want, but I might can survive on 3 a day.

Have a kickass day folks!

How is the foot? I don't mean medically, but is it hurting when you run?

Cyberic

A 45 minute shave 

That reminds me I'll need to get rid of that winter beard soon. I keep putting it off, as I've grow fond of it.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It's Spring all right

So when do we get to see the spring avatar pic?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

How is the foot? I don't mean medically, but is it hurting when you run?

The foot is feeling fine.  The rest of me feels like I took a month off and am starting over Smile.

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

Took the day off from work - needed a break.

Today is an easy 4 - I'll catch a ride with DW to the Friday morning coffee meet-up with friends and run home.

It's a beautiful sunny morning, but the rains are supposed to start around noon.

Advantage of  light facial growth is a 45 second shave with the electric razor.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

So when do we get to see the spring avatar pic?

+1

onemile

The foot is feeling fine.  The rest of me feels like I took a month off and am starting over Smile.

Good.

No more marathons

Popped a new pair of GoRun 5's out of the box for my run this morning.  (which will be in a couple hours - coffee first - priorities kiddies, priorities).

These things feel like slippers on my feet.

And they are slightly lighter than my GoMeb Speed  (7.5 vs. 8.2 Oz). that I've been using for speed work and races.

Might need to switch.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

I ran.  4.57 miles of jogging effort.  It was actually quite pleasant out.  I'll take this over the horrible winter weather I've been battling in most of my races so far this year.

<3

Cyberic

1:28:39 is LRB's PR. Just sayin'.

There you go. If LRB's best half was 40 seconds off a sub 1:28, it's because a sub 1:28 is not trivial at all.

As for the Spring avatar, why? If my avatar was a picture of Wile E. Coyote I could keep it all year 'round?

PR, that's good.