Beginners and Beyond

I like this place much better! (Read 671 times)

xor

It's still missing a couple of features but overall, it works great.  

What features would you like to see?

Out on the main forum, down at the bottom, is the technical support and suggestions area.  Suggest away, eric always listens.

Speaking of which, eric put a nice sticky at the top of this group for asking him questions.  That's damn nice of him.  Also, for site-specific questions, feel free to post in the technical support area.  Some members of the community are always looking and will generally post answers to your questions lickity split. 

Finally, the PM function here works better than RWOL's by a lot.  So if you want to tear someone a new butthole, and doing it privately seems proper, get on it.

runfoolery

I haven't seen Scappy either

runbum

Well, well, well.  Look what the cat dragged in.

Thanks for the welcome, LRB. Smile

The great thing about RA is that the focus is mostly on running, not socializing. I'm really enjoying the other groups and forums, and I feel I have finally found a place where I can connect.

What matters most to me is becoming the best runner I can be.

Thanks to all of the many nice people from RWBF, who aren't overly sensitive, and understand my sense of humor. Yes, I'm talking about Namtor, Runningmomtoboys, etc.

I might stop by to lurk, once in a while.

MrNamtor

Thanks for the welcome, LRB. Smile

The great thing about RA is that the focus is mostly on running, not socializing. I'm really enjoying the other groups and forums, and I feel I have finally found a place where I can connect.

What matters most to me is becoming the best runner I can be.

Thanks to all of the many nice people from RWBF, who aren't overly sensitive, and understand my sense of humor. Yes, I'm talking about Namtor, Runningmomtoboys, etc.

I might stop by to lurk, once in a while.

Runbum, so glad to have you on board. I love you too man.

<-------In celebration of our new hangout I went back in time to my first avatar. It kind of has that feel around here.Smile