Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Hate Is A Strong Word... (Read 109 times)

LRB

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD! Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours.
    LRB

But I dislike hypocrites with the heat of a thousand suns.
      StepbyStep-SH

Sounds like I might be missing some drama somewhere, LRB. And that's OK. I try not to seek it out. I hope yours is short-lived or easily ignored. Instead, I'm going to go run in the rain for the next 90 minutes or so. At least as long as thunder and lightning don't show up. 9 miles on the schedule for the today, and word has it I am not made of sugar and won't melt, so I better get out there and get this done. Have a great day runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Boo L RB. Hate is a strong word Off to run.

Marjorie

Morning all. As of right now, legs feel pretty good. Think I will take one more RD, maybe with another walk, then test-drive a couple miles tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Morning! A short run after the chiro tonight. Maybe weights again. Am I the only one not seeing the tool box above the text box? I only have the text box.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Good morning! Now this isn't the LRB joyful enthusiasm that we've come to expect in the dailies. I demand a do-over!! It would appear the SUN has made an appearance today! I understand it's one day only though, so we better not get used to it. I am planning on getting out for a bike ride after work. I may be pulling a MtnBikerChickie along with me if she is feeling up to it after her triathlon debut last night. Big grin Work was nuts yesterday. Today looks like more of the same. It's better than being unemployed I guess.

<3

B-Plus

I hate it when my alarm goes off this early. Screw it, I'm going back to sleep.
                  Docket_Rocket

Congrats, MBC!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yay for MBC!! Short, quick run to keep my kegs moving. 1.5 miles at 11:04 pace.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

delicate flower

Damaris, I do not see the toolbox either and everything is getting lumped into one paragraph. For example, this sentence should be it's own paragraph but RA hates me.

<3

Docket_Rocket

I sent a PM to Eric so he is aware of the problem, thanks

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Will run for scenery.

But I dislike hypocrites with the heat of a thousand suns.

???

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

No toolbox, and my "yay MBC" was on a seperate line from reporting my run, but did not show up that way.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

He was completing the title sentence.

???

Damaris

Fundraising Page