Beginners and Beyond

This is not the penguin thread you're looking for (Read 26 times)

Zelanie

The "Penguin" daily threads were originally conceived to emphasize that all members of the community have a place on the boards. Encouragement, motivation, a little love nip (you will love one, give it a try!) or even a little kick in the pants when needed -- it can happen here. Basically, we celebrate just getting out there and moving our tails! What is "slow"? "Slow" is a perception but one of the common benchmarks is the 10:00/mi pace; but there's no firm line. In fact, there are many of us that have slipped past this, and just hope that no one notices and revokes their "igloo privileges." It can be confusing for the forum newbies, but we're not one of the teams in any of the fine games. It's a totally open group, so stop lurking, post an introduction of yourself dive in and join the fun! No application necessary! There might even be a lovely picture for Scotty (we love pics!)

Zelanie

They're good in the long run. Smile

I have 8-10 after work today.  That's about it.

Singer who runs a smidge

Um, what about the tartan and twinkie Monday Penguin thread?

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hee hee hee ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Good, because I wasn't looking for a penguin thread.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Singer who runs a smidge

Then this is the place for you!!

LRB

Then this is the place for you!!

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, call me a doof, but I don't get this whole quoting someone without actually saying anything yourself.  Are you agreeing with me?  Sorry to be a square, but I don't understand.

LRB

I am saying what you said, only you are saying it for me.

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, thanks for enlightenment!  You are my Zen master of forums ...