Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES; I'm not particularly fond of the number 11 (Read 37 times)

LRB

Especially when it's the wind chill on March 3rd, brrf.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

LRB, that is a little too cool for anyone.

I ran 5 awkwardly slow miles.  Cumulative fatigue is kicking my ass.  I'm thinking I may cut tomorrow's LR back to about 10, and make this a slight cutback week.  But, if I feel frisky in the morning, I might do 15.  I'm fickle like that.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

7 miles for me. Woke up a bit late and got dressed kinda slowly, but was stubborn and picked up the pace a teeny bit in the last few miles to get it all done and still have time to shower. Legs are coming out of last week's mid-cycle slump, I wouldn't have been able to do that on any of my recovery runs last week.

I did my workout yesterday in shorts and a tank and was very comfortable. Tomorrow I need to bust out all my really warm winter stuff for my long run. Stupid weather.

Cyberic

We've got some funny dudes here this morning.

Ran 4 (or so) commuting with my winter running gear on. It's sunny and had the wind at my back, so pretty enjoyable considering the cold. Tonight I'll have  a head wind, but hopefully it will be a lil' warmer by then.

Have a nice day!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ran 4 (or so) commuting with my winter running gear on. It's sunny and had the wind at my back, so pretty enjoyable considering the cold. Tonight I'll have  a head wind, but hopefully it will be a lil' warmer by then.

Have a nice day!

You remembered pants!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 miles tonight.

I managed to trip on the sidewalk this morning, twist my good ankle and my bad ITB is sore.  Sigh.  Nothing major, but still.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

WOWIE ZOWIE IT'S FRIDAY!  I was going to run at 5:15 this morning, but I didn't because I am a useless bum.  I got an extra hour of sleep instead and regret nothing.  Soooo, I have five miles to run after work now.    

<3

Well I was supposed to get up at 4:30 to run, but I was such a lazy bum that I hit the snooze alarm and didn't get up till 4:39. I regret nothing!

9 miles with 4 tempo. This was the first legitimate speed workout since my HM on 1/21. I was pretty worried about how it would go; it was tough, but I was pretty happy with where the paces came out. Achilles wasn't bothering me too much until right when I started the cooldown, and was pretty uncomfortable for those 2 miles. I guess the pain of the tempo overshadowed the pain of the Achilles until then.

Have a happy Friday people.

Dave

LRB

I ran 6.

My legs were a little fried so it wasn't all that pleasant. I also managed to spit in my ear (da fuck??), don't ask because I couldn't tell you how in the hell that happened! 

Cyberic

You remembered pants!

I'm sure my survival instinct would have kicked in as soon as I opened the door had I forgotten pants.

Cyberic

I also managed to spit in my ear 

Why "also"? What other part of your body did you manage to spit on?

MTA: or "in"?

Cyberic

Well I was supposed to get up at 4:30 to run, but I was such a lazy bum that I hit the snooze alarm and didn't get up till 4:39. I regret nothing!

Slacker

onemile

I ran 6.

My legs were a little fried so it wasn't all that pleasant. 

You had a good tempo run yesterday

LRB

Funny? Like there to make you laugh funny or so stupid they're funny?

LRB

Why "also"? What other part of your body did you manage to spit on?

MTA: or "in"?

lol

As to say not only was my run tough, but to add insult to injury....

Not in it so much as across it.