Beginners and Beyond

Saturday (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Where is everyone? Rest day for me.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Just over 5 for me, down from a planned 6-7 miles.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Spring Distance Classic 5k, 3/24; RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6

RunningOnSand

Good morning (barely!)! I'm about to do a time trial to dial in paces. Bring on the feeling of vomiting!  I'll check in when I'm done. Big grin

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good afternoon!

I ran 11.4 lovely miles on a lovely morning.  It was clear, calm, 40F on the ridge; and, low 30s with a decent frost in the valley.

It's 6 hours later, and I'm still smiling.

Have a great rest of the day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Ran 2.80 at OTF (and lifted a ton, sigh).  I have 6 miles later.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

10.  I need a nap.  I am falling asleep here.

<3

zzyzx

Kind of a weird one. I started running on my normal route but noticed that the clock in runkeeper didn't move at all on my first .2 miles. So I stopped, rebooted my watch, and ran a completely different route than normal. It was about 7.1 miles at 8:35. I stopped because I didn't want to deal with a giant hill Wink  I walked up the hill, intending to take the bus home and discovered that the bus I wanted didn't stop there, so after about a mile walking to discover that, I then ran 2.1 miles at an 8:54 pace. All in all it was 9.5 miles of running. I'll take it.

5.6 miles of the usual suckitude.

You know now how the cooldown miles after a hard workout feel? That's pretty much how virtually every mile of every run has felt the last 2-3 months.

OK, I'll stop talking about it now. Tomorrow however should be interesting as it's my first MP workout of the cycle, 16 w/6-8. So we'll see what that looks like, because I have no idea what kind of goal I should set for this race.

MTA: forgot it was the last day of the month! 267.8 miles.

Dave

sdWhiskers

10 miles with 6 at MP. Was aiming for 12 total but I was just done.

Coach's plan for my next HM starts Monday.  I'm excited and scared!

LRB

10 miles with 6 at MP. Was aiming for 12 total but I was just done.

Coach's plan for my next HM starts Monday.  I'm excited and scared!

Woot! 

delicate flower

I am falling asleep here.

An absolutely gorgeous day outside and I just spent almost 90 minutes of it asleep on the couch.  A bike ride would have been nice.

<3

Coastal

SdW:  Any goals in mind with the new plan?

ROS:  Vomiting successful??  

FYI:  For those that knew/know her, EricaH ran a 21.24 this morning.

Gorgeous day here, too.  Headed in to the gym to do leg and hip work.  Kept looking out the windows as the clouds burned off, so after that I headed outside for 6.2 @ recovery.  Had a stiff head wind part of both ways on the out and back.  The last mile and a half felt like it was uphill (it was flat).  Still feeling cold from it.  Had a heck of a time getting to sleep last night.  Finally had a big glass of wine about 2:30 or 3.  It worked but I'm dragging today.

onemile

5.6 miles of the usual suckitude.

You know now how the cooldown miles after a hard workout feel? That's pretty much how virtually every mile of every run has felt the last 2-3 months.

OK, I'll stop talking about it now. Tomorrow however should be interesting as it's my first MP workout of the cycle, 16 w/6-8. So we'll see what that looks like, because I have no idea what kind of goal I should set for this race.

MTA: forgot it was the last day of the month! 267.8 miles.

I really hope your iron is low.

GinnyinPA

Beautiful day here. It was fun to see a lot of kids outside playing. That doesn't happen often, but this is the first nice weekend in a while. I ran 10 with 5 at 10k pace since I couldn't do the race that my plan calls for. It was hard.

Docket_Rocket

6 more tonight for 8.8 for the day.  243.3 for the month.  Have not run as much since 12/16.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page