Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies: With 25% extra humidity, at the same price. (Read 34 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I crawled through 3.2 miles.  It was warm.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Hi.

I just arrived at the trail, 'bout to run long. 

No more marathons

Got my long(ish) run in with 73 degrees and 83% humidity.  That's better than the 90 degrees at lunch time this past week.

8 miles at nearly my normal weekend run pace, so I think my leg issue has been resolved.  Should I race on the 4th?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

From the Internet.

Humidity is OK here right now - 61F at the start of my long run, 76F at the end, but only 59 dewpoint.

I'm crushing these quality long runs. 15 at 8:40, first few a bit slower, last 11 I averaged 8:32 pace. All I have to do in 16 weeks is run 11.2 more miles and average ~35-40 seconds faster for the whole thing! Simple, right?? :P

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 10 with 6 at HMP.  No even checking the outside weather for it, as the feels like was 95F at 9am, so hell no.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Humidity is OK here right now - 61F at the start of my long run, 76F at the end, but only 59 dewpoint.

I'm crushing these quality long runs. 15 at 8:40, first few a bit slower, last 11 I averaged 8:32 pace. All I have to do in 16 weeks is run 11.2 more miles and average ~35-40 seconds faster for the whole thing! Simple, right?? :P

The slower is probably the weather (and adjusted for weather it's not that bad).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

And on a completely unrelated note:  I wish Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister of Scotland) could run for US President.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Of all the choices I had for a run today (the book was wide open), running 12 in 84 degrees with a 60 second sprint at the end was utterly mind boggling. If it were a menu item, it would've been a stupid sandwich with some dumb over easy and a side of idiot.  

delicate flower

Hello!  Checking in here from the family brunch, where I went ahead with an ESU.  Good reload for the 8 mile run I had this morning.  My legs felt almost normal this morning.  'Bout time.  7:35 pace.

My training week ahead is a monster.  

<3

15 at 8:40, first few a bit slower, last 11 I averaged 8:32 pace. 

We were virtual running partners today.

50 for the week.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

8, not too humid here. One business's thermometer is clearly off; on the east side of US 1, it was 106 and 82 on the west side. 24 degree swing by crossing 5 lanes? 

LRB

Should I race on the 4th?

I would plan on it, but thankfully, that question doesn't have to be answered today.

LRB

8, not too humid here. One business's thermometer is clearly off; on the east side of US 1, it was 106 and 82 on the west side. 24 degree swing by crossing 5 lanes? 

lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Since there were no rugby guy pics yesterday, I present to you the US men's gymnastics team selected last night:

LRB

Since there were no rugby guy pics yesterday, I present to you the US men's gymnastics team selected last night:

I look like a big ass marshmallow compared to them hunks.