Beginners and Beyond

Cyber Monday Penguins love to shop online! (Read 340 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Super slow 3.1 tonight. But as a new runner, it was my first experience finishing a three mile run and thinking it was truly easy, regardless of pace. Awesome.

Awesome !!!

Mmmmm...beer

Great job Amanda!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Sloooow.

Hello hello Smile

Spending a lot of time reading with not much posting, pretty speechless over here!

Ran a very short 1.5 mile this evening, trying to work back into running as I (ooops) took 5 days off after my 5K. And silly me, signed up for another one this Friday. It's a Reindeer Run! 

I *think* my partner was successful in fixing my treadmill, so will aim for 3 miles tomorrow.

Ridiculously happy to see familiar faces again!

Zelanie

Robert- Good luck on the bridge run!

Amanda- Glad the distance is feeling easy for you now!

Coralie- Good luck getting back into the groove.

My DH lost his wedding ring once.  We were at DD's school picnic when he noticed it was missing so he assumed he'd been fidgeting with it and lost it in the grass.  Everybody we knew was out there looking for it but no luck.  Maybe a month later, he was vacuuming and lifted up a lamp.  Apparently we needed to vacuum under the lamp more often- there it was!  It was not too far from the bed so he must have flung it off in his sleep or something.

We used to live across the street from a park.  One day a young couple was out there with a baby.  They were arguing, and she took her ring off and threw it at him, then ran off.  Maybe an hour later, she was back looking for it.  I felt really bad for her and wondered how things turned out for them.  The park gets regular visits from guys with metal detectors, maybe one of them hit the jackpot?

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Is it strange that I don't think I've ever replied to one of the daily threads on RWOL? Hmmmm... I may change that =P.

Amanda - Great job! I'm a relatively new runner too [completed C25k in July], you'll have good and bad days, but for the most part, it keeps getting easier =]

2013 Goals: 1000 Miles | 5k: Sub 25 | HM: Sub 2:00 | 1 Race/Month