Beginners and Beyond

January Miles (Read 25 times)

LRB

That's got to be a world record for me for the most dullest, dreadful month to run in the year.

Cyberic

341. Not enough quality, though.

delicate flower

215.  My highest in 39 months, and easily the most I have ever run in January.

Also:

Bike - 233 miles

Swim - 24 miles

And a 10K PR and I won a race.  January can't get much better than that.

<3

GinnyinPA

224.7 - the benefit of marathon training.

onemile

That's is a world record for me for the most dullest, dreadful month to run in the year.

Also it includes a week of vacation in Arizona where I blew off a couple runs.

Dave

LRB

Also it includes a week of vacation in Arizona where I blew off a couple runs.

And some of the most magnificent pics of the southwest skyline ever. #worthit

onemile

And some of the most magnificent pics of the southwest skyline ever. #worthit

Oh, totally worth it!

RunningOnSand

200.9 - the benefit of marathon training.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

104, which is my new norm.  I'm glad I was able.  I will not be ungrateful and just want more.  Mostly.

I pedaled for 437 as well.  That's  a slack month on the bike.

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

132.80 for me.  Meh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hoping February will end closer to 100

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

BTW - average pace for the month was 8:05. My previous fastest was 8:25, which happened last month. It's crazy, I can't explain it.

Now everyone go look at Baboon's average pace for the month, and post a .

Dave

LRB

BTW - average pace for the month was 8:05. My previous fastest was 8:25, which happened last month. It's crazy, I can't explain it.

Now everyone go look at Baboon's average pace for the month, and post a .

Two months actually.  #sick

242.8.  Last month was 242.6, but it took an hour longer.  Seems like a good sign.