Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies Morning Brunch (Read 42 times)

Hip Redux

Fried eggs, turkey sausage and roasted brussels sprouts for the start of my day!  Run later.

And commence weather ranting in 3...2....1....

LRB

Man it's colder than a witches 'tit here!    >:-/

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Top of the Morning, Dailies, and happy Sunday to all!

I'll be heading out in a bit to do an actual outdoor run today. Smile

Knee is feeling good, and I'm itching to burn off some calories.

Hope everybody has a great day. Stay warm - the next polar-rectal blast is approaching, and it will be here Monday. I have one nice day to play.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

How was that?  ;-)

My day is just getting started but I do not eat until after my run so that will come much later.

I have a long run on tap today and we are still under a wind chill/cold advisory so that should be fun.  Not.

happylily

Finally... What took you so long, Oski? Mmmm at your breakfast... And nope, no ranting about the weather from me. It's called WINTER! (of course, it's 9C where I run, so if you run outside, you're allowed to rant... )

19 miles LR after I finish my coffee. I will keep it slow because next week I'm going up in mileage and my legs are starting to feel the effect of training. Total for week #3: 71 miles.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

Good morning!  Day 1 of vacation after a travel day yesterday.  Skiing at Keystone, CO today.  Rock n roll.

<3

Toasted cinnamon bread with almond butter & sliced bananas.

Treadmill today. I know I said this yesterday, but this time I mean it. I think yoga too.

First, snowblow the driveway again.

Dave

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Have fun Phil!!!

I'm supposed to be running a HM right now. I'm trying not to be upset about it. Trying really hard. I'm not TOO upset about it because the race doesn't even give a medal (am I a total weirdo that if I finish a HM I want the bling for it??) and it was also "feels like" -7 around the start time....but still....

Going to the gym soon. Will do elliptical and run/walk a but in the TM.....maybe a mile and a half.

Parents are coming over later. My dad made me a display to put all my running brag stuff on.....I am excited for it and will take a picture and share when he's done.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Oh, our home page photo has been updated for your enjoyment.

Hip Redux

Oh, our home page photo has been updated for your enjoyment.

Who is that?

LRB

Who is that?

Poindexter, Lamar, Booger and Gilbert.

PADRunner

Natto, rice, soy sauce, hot mustard, a raw egg, and a green smoothie.

Ahh what we do for health.

Docket_Rocket

Oski, the same guys as the prior picture!

Morning.  Did not run yesterday and I am not sure if I will run today.  After 1.5 weeks I am still congested, da fuck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just B.S.

Quinoa and flax toast with natural peanut butter.

Its a lovely warm 20f here, 10 with windchill. However very windy and roads are snow covered, wanted to get in

14 miles but will go with whatever works. Our routes are so hilly that footing like this makes it hard to get up

the hills and stay upright on the way down.

Waiting until after hubby finishes snowblowing. He finally bought a  blower after 20 years of shovelling our 120 ft

long driveway by hand .  He was tired after the 20 storms we had last year and thought perhaps we wouldn't

Get much snow this year.  Hahahahahahahahahahaha.  We are on track to surpass last year.

Have a good one!

Phil be careful out there!

LRB

Its a lovely warm 20f here, 10 with windchill.

That is lovely!