Beginners and Beyond

What's that group where you carry a flag in races? (Read 40 times)

This guy might be doing it wrong 

https://youtu.be/APbMbaK44Q0

Docket_Rocket

LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Omg, that is the albino Kenyan; Kip Awpwithum. Legend has it that he once ran 40 miles as a shakeout run for a marathon.

Zelanie

Omg, that is the albino Kenyan; Kip Awpwithum. Legend has it that he once ran 40 miles as a shakeout run for a marathon.

While picking apples on the run.

Docket_Rocket

That is a nice warmup, no? Wink

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Omg, that is the albino Kenyan; Jay716. Legend has it that he once ran 40 miles as a shakeout run for a marathon.

FYP.

Dave