Beginners and Beyond

For the bling lovers (Read 405 times)

And who says it can't be a real race too? My daughter ended her XC season about 3 minutes faster than me, but hasn't ran a step since then. We will run our 5 k course as a real race, and I'm going to do all that I can to beat her. The HM will just be for fun.
    xor

And who says it can't be a real race too? My daughter ended her XC season about 3 minutes faster than me, but hasn't ran a step since then. We will run our 5 k course as a real race, and I'm going to do all that I can to beat her. The HM will just be for fun.

Make sure you post this in that thread about folks signing up for races specifically to beat someone.  Hee!

Supersono99

Brad, we all run for different reasons. My reasons aren't to win races or see who has more guts than the next. The medals I collect are mementos of the miles covered for me. I like looking at my medals and remembering details of the miles covered, how I felt that day, etc. I can enjoy those memories with a medal earned by running  miles in my neighborhood or on the actual race corse just the same. 

Thanks, CRL, for putting up the link.