Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 36 times)

LRB

Hey.

I am heading out for a run then will spend one final day this week dancing to the beat of the drum The Man plays at work. I have a couple of stops afterwards, then will be free on work release for 64 hours.

Now what, pray tell, do you have planned for today?

delicate flower

Hey. 

What it do, buckaroo!

Got a busy work day ahead of me, which is good since it'll make Friday go by fast.  LR planned after work.  It's going to be warm but dry.  I'll take it!

<3

From the Internet.

Morning! Some kind of workout at some point today. Bringing pool and gym stuff to work and will figure it out when I get there, or if I have too much to do I'll go to the Y this afternoon, since husband will be home and can collect the kid from camp.

happylily

Medium-LR tonight. Today's high will be 77F, with a feels like of 86F. I can finally work with that...

Have a nice one, guys!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I am still sick but miraculously I feel a bit better.  Might leave work early to sleep.  7 miles tonight.

Damaris

LRB

I am heading out for a run...

I ended up at the track to avoid dealing with the heat there tomorrow morning. I ran some tempo intervals which went well except that lil problem I am having with my watch FFS.

Nice run and workout otherwise. 7 miles total.

Little Blue

3.6 in light soup.  Actually only 75+66 to start, with a breeze.  It was .. dare I say it? ... pleasant!

Now off to finish up the empty apartment.  Protip from yesterday that applies to nobody here:  if the dust on top of your refrigerator is being held down by the grease, you might want to re-evaluate your eating haibts.

LRB

I can finally work with that...

Work it baby.

Week 1 of MRT is winding down huh Phil, enjoy your long run.

Nice way to be prepared Lauren.

Good morning D.

Hi Blue. Hopefully things go well today.

StepbyStep-SH

Slept in this morning and it felt good - especially after yesterday's round with gluten. I may try for a short run or a walk this evening.

Then, if DH gets back from his travels tonight, I may join my group of crazy friends who are starting their run/walk at 3 a.m. under the full moon in order to be at the top of a huge ridge as the sun rises and the moon sets tomorrow morning. They are going to be out there for 5-6 hours; I will cut it considerably shorter. Probably to the top of the ridge, then back - maybe 2-3 hours total.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

adkkev

I ended up at the track to avoid dealing with the heat there tomorrow morning. 

In these here parts of upstate NY, this means that you went to Saratoga to watch the horses race & place numerous bets to help line the pockets of the NYRA.  And to avoid the heat you spent your day in the grandstand, sipping wine & munching on finger foods.

Zelanie

Apparently the price I paid for keeping my miles up during vacation is that I have been a total slug since I've been back.   Yesterday I just needed to crash and do nothing.  Hopefully today it will be less than 108 degrees, and hopefully I will run.

LRB

In these here parts of upstate NY, this means that you went to Saratoga to watch the horses race & place numerous bets to help line the pockets of the NYRA.  And to avoid the heat you spent your day in the grandstand, sipping wine & munching on finger foods.

I am all about that. Cool

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Weight training today, if I don't get lazy after work and just decide to go home instead.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I ran this morning, and went to the gym  

In all seriousness,  3 miles with Rocky early in the morning then 53 minutes at the gym (Biceps, Triceps and Chest). And then another 3.4 miles after the gym.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Weight training today, if I don't get lazy after work and just decide to go home instead.

Been feeling that a ton the past couple of weeks.