Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 24 times)

Cyberic

Docket_Rocket

Feeling better so 7-8 and Pilates.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I'll say it since nobody else will:  GOOD MORNING.

2100 yard swim done.  Run coming up!

<3

9 miles very slow.

Dave

sdWhiskers

delicate flower

<3

Cyberic

This is one of the laziest dailes ever.

Dave

delicate flower

This is one of the laziest dailes ever.

I can expand on my post:

42 degrees and sunny for my run.  Beautiful.  I have a .48 mile loop I've been doing around my block, since it is flat and very quiet, and I can jump back onto my work computer should something come up.  I only glance at my Garmin every second time I run past my house, figuring the distance should be .95-.97 miles, depending on how strong the satellite connection is.  I run on the wrong side of the road, with cars, since that is the outside of the loop and is thus slightly longer.  Today was 19 laps and I counted three cars.  These runs seem to go by really fast for whatever reason, and I am sure part of that is because I don't have to stop for any reason.

<3

2, hmm to understand you have to close your eyes and imagine Eeyore saying “two”

sdWhiskers

I can expand on my post:

I kept waiting to read "and then I found $10 on the ground"

sdWhiskers

Not today but earlier this week, I was running in the back of my neighborhood and saw 2 fluffy dogs on the sidewalk ahead. No leashes. I was cursing under my breath when I realized they were CATS! Lol 2 giant white fluffy cats. The owner was messing around in the garden and the cats where hanging out in the sun. One even rolled around on its back when it saw me. I love me some cats, much better than unleashed dogs.

That's the entire story.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

5 easy on a day so sunny I had to wear sunglasses due to the glare coming off all the snow still on the ground.  Rain this weekend should wash away the last of it.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

I can expand on my post:

42 degrees and sunny for my run.  Beautiful.  I have a .48 mile loop I've been doing around my block, since it is flat and very quiet, and I can jump back onto my work computer into the bathroom should something come up.  I only glance at my Garmin every second time I run past my house, figuring the distance should be .95-.97 miles, depending on how strong the satellite connection is.  I run on the wrong side of the road, with cars, since that is the outside of the loop and is thus slightly longer.  Today was 19 laps and I counted three cars.  These runs seem to go by really fast for whatever reason, and I am sure part of that is because I don't have to stop for any reason.

fyp.

I imagine the neighbors think you're kind of loony.

Dave

LRB

Omg I do have a hoodie!

Backstory: While at the thrift shop looking for throwaway gear for NYC 2019, I saw this bad boy. There was no way in hell I was throwing it anywhere but in my closet and that's exactly where it's been until today when I just happened to glance at it and the other night's post clicked in my brain!

It's actually a 2XL so way too big for me but oh so on point.