Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday DAILIES (Read 54 times)

LRB

Hi Dailies...

I am a long time lurker and some of you know me from the Penguin group. Can you use one more daily poster? I like the comradery this group offers, as well as the advice and tips from more experienced runners. I am not great at personals but only because I am always busy with my kids' activities, sports, practices, etc...

So what did you do today?  Run, rest or cross-train?

Docket_Rocket

I love cupcakes BUT IT'S DONUTS!

Which reminds me the cleaning ladies ate one of my cupcakes on Tuesday.  AND opened my new box of Fig Newtons (which I was going to use for my ultra).  I didn't know cleaning my house got them that hungry.

You guys are too welcoming. Aren't we forgetting about the price of admission? Jack, please bring coffee and cupcakes tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dave. Ha. Yes I know my log may reach out and smack me when I don't post a run. I feel so guilty when I do not post a run.

Pink I expect I will run very well tomorrow. I usually do. With a very early flight on Friday I may, gasp, take 2 days off this week. The world will not end if I do.

Marjorie

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LRB:  40 minutes easy later tonight. I am tapering for a HM on the 28th.

Coffee and doughnuts on me!!!

tinman11

0 miles today.

I'm way off of the normal routine.

Work, having a cold, running a big race, having another cold, taking a vacation, eating junk food, running a short race.

15 k race in a few days (along with RunTomRun I believe), then it's back to normal again.................

Hi Dailies...

I am a long time lurker and some of you know me from the Penguin group. Can you use one more daily poster? I like the comradery this group offers, as well as the advice and tips from more experienced runners. I am not great at personals but only because I am always busy with my kids' activities, sports, practices, etc...

Welcome aboard jack.......a great group of people here. I'm glad to have found these guys.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Rondog65

Hi All,

Did someone say Cupcakes? I am in.  Haven’t posted much over the past couple of days, to busy reflecting on what happened.  Got a nice 4.67 mile run in on Monday at an easy pace unfortunately while the bombing happened.  Sunny day in the 60’s today gave way to a nice afternoon run of a quick 6.67 mile.  A harder run in the warmer weather.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

LRB

LRB:  40 minutes easy later tonight. I am tapering for a HM on the 28th. 

And just like that, you're in.  Bam!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Scotty, LOL. You never cease to amaze me. Big grin

Jack, don't worry about bringing the cupcakes. Those are kind of my thing. I might make some this weekend. Wink I'll take a donut though!!

I changed my mind and decided to run with the LRS tonight. I'll do my normal group run sandwich - run to them, run with them, run home. I think it's a good day to be with other runners.

Hi Dailies...

Um, I am so used to seeing you on a bunch of the other forums/threads, I didn't realize you weren't already here. So you probably just could have snuck in. Attention whore!! Wink

Dave

Sorry for the animosity, I can never forgive you for being behind the impeachment of Morty Seinfeld as condo board president at Del Boca Vista.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Sorry, Dave, I was just trying to be polite. It won't happen again.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I only post on the penguin thread and occasionally on random ones. I'm no whore.

Docket_Rocket

I am sure Dave was joking.

I only post on the penguin thread and occasionally on random ones. I'm no whore.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

But wait, under that definition, I am a whore!  Sniff!

Damaris

Fundraising Page