Wednesday DAILIES (Read 54 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Of course, and so was I.

Docket_Rocket

Bahaha.  I need some coffee.

Of course, and so was I.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Jack, don't worry about bringing the cupcakes. Those are kind of my thing. I might make some this weekend. Wink I'll take a donut though!!

Quoted. We're expecting cupcakes now.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Jack it's ok there are a few other whores who post on Penguins and here. I guess I am a whore!!! And what I really need from you is COFFEE, please! Cupcakes and donuts don't jive well with Weight Watchers, but I am a coffee addict.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

I eat cupcakes and I am on WW.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I could use the weekly points for one every once and awhile (and I do!) but generally I'd rather waste the points on beer or wine Smile

I eat cupcakes and I am on WW.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I could use the weekly points for one every once and awhile (and I do!) but generally I'd rather waste the points on beer or wine Smile

Gasp. If it makes it any better, I usually make mini ones. But then I eat 4 or 5 instead of just one big one. Hmm.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Now I want a mini cupcake

Gasp. If it makes it any better, I usually make mini ones. But then I eat 4 or 5 instead of just one big one. Hmm.

Jess runs for bacon

Now I want a mini cupcake

What's the new place in the city for cupcakes? I thought Magnolia sucked.

I think I am going to go with Damaris' suggestion.at a minimum it'll prepare me for any pain and suffering I may encounter next weekend. We shall see what happens.

Rondog65

We want cupcakes!!  It is a “cruel and unusual punishment” to pull a bait and switch to donuts.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Baked By Melissa!!! So good! And they have mini cupcakes! With all kinds of crazy and awesome flavors!

What's the new place in the city for cupcakes? I thought Magnolia sucked.

I think I am going to go with Damaris' suggestion.at a minimum it'll prepare me for any pain and suffering I may encounter next weekend. We shall see what happens.

Jess runs for bacon

Baked By Melissa!!! So good! And they have mini cupcakes! With all kinds of crazy and awesome flavors!

I walked by that one. Shoot. If there are any races in May please let me know Smile

Docket_Rocket

I eat all my weekly points and most of the activity points.  Still losing.  I've heard from WW employees (and a fellow marathoner) that very active people should eat the weekly points and most of the activity points.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Mine is called Mmmm, Cupcakes.  I buy 6 cupcakes per week.  Delicious.  And vegan.  And no sugar.  And sweet.  And OMG.

Correction: I order the dulce de leche ones so mine are not vegan.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I'm not doing a May race in NYC because I want to focus on my May 19th 10K in DC, but I know there is a NYRR 4M in Central Park on May 11th... there's a NYRR 10K I think but I forget the date but it's the Healthy Kidney one... NYC Runs has one on Memorial Day on Roosevelt Island that has a 5K and 10K option

I walked by that one. Shoot. If there are any races in May please let me know Smile