Beginners and Beyond

2013in2013 - go check your data (Read 512 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well PeachY and myself had a few long email chain conversations on the subject and we have decided to keep the game in excel format and to at least start the year hosted at the old crib.  The prospect that Eric offered is very enticing but it was also going to be an 11th hour change to the game so we decided that change was not good at the time.

That being said when you get a chance head back over to the old crib and check the thread of registered offenders to make certain we have your data correct.

2013in2913 registration thread

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Odd, I cannot find it on RWOL but the link in this thread will take you right to it.

Jess runs for bacon

LOL please wait while we process your request. Forgot what that was like Smile

My info looks good. Thanks!

@runjerseygirl

Thanks for all your efforts, V.  I understand the decision.  I'll post my information over there.  Can you remind me when we usually report?  I'll need to set a reminder for myself.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for the heads up.  My data is OK.  I cannot wait to start.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

Mine looks fine.  Thanks for your efforts!

Running for TJ because he can't.

BruceD555

Thanks for all the work. Mine looks good.

Train smart ... race smarter.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

My data is correct! Thanks for doing this! Cant wait to start...2013 is going to be an awesome year for me :-)

I'm in the list twice. One of the entries has No Email on File. I'm pretty sure you have it.  If not, let me know.

Pinktastic

My info looks correct.   Looking forward to getting started!   Thanks for all your hard work on the game!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Jane

Thanks Doug and Angela.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.

EasyMiles

My data is correct.  Thanks for all the effort!

Dreamn

My data is correct.  I responded to your PM on the old board and gave you my email and training log Smile.

Looks good , thanks for doing this.

delicate flower

Looks good!  I am looking forward to logging my miles in yet one more place!

miles game

winter running game

2013in2013 game

strava

garmin connect

daily mile

runningahead training log

Not to mention my daily facebook posts. 

Seriously, remembering all of this seems like more work than actually running.  Big grin 

<3