Beginners and Beyond

2013in2013 - go check your data (Read 512 times)

EpiRunr

My data looks right - question though, should I change my username on RWOL to match here?  (I'm Shiona on RWOL)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I'm in the list twice. One of the entries has No Email on File. I'm pretty sure you have it.  If not, let me know.  POSTED BY c0derunner

I remember you sending it to me as I had to ask about the screen name but it was lost so please resubmit your email addy.

mine looks good- thanks for doing this.

I have to be better at this than the winter game where i keep scoring zero points.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

My data looks right - question though, should I change my username on RWOL to match here?  (I'm Shiona on RWOL)

If you want to change your screen name then that is entirely up to you.  We just need to know what you are gonna go with for the game as there are too many to remember who is what and where.  We have a macro built into the excel file that does all the data mining so it is intelligently dumb.  If you miss a letter in your name or use a period rather than a comma to separate the data then it will not grab the data.

Use what ever name you want and just let us know so the data base is correct.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Okay I got the thread to post over at the old place but I had to start a new thread.  The link in this thread works but the actual thread is ghost over there for some odd reason.

purrx3

My info looks good.  Thank you for all the time you and Peachy put into this game.   Karolyn

purrx3

My info looks good.  Thank you for all the time you and Peachy put into this game.   Karolyn

Docket_Rocket

Looks good!  I am looking forward to logging my miles in yet one more place!

miles game

winter running game

2013in2013 game

strava

garmin connect

daily mile

runningahead training log

Not to mention my daily facebook posts. 

Seriously, remembering all of this seems like more work than actually running.  Big grin 

But you love every minute of it.  Admit it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Got it! Thanks! Smile

mucknort

Data correct, thanks much V  & Peachy!!!

delicate flower

But you love every minute of it.  Admit it.

I enjoy it but it does feel like a chore at times.  Big grin  I've got to make sure I stay on top of it each run because if I fall behind it'll be tough to catch up with all the uploads and mileage reporting.  More than once I've had to make DW wait for something because I had to make sure I posted my miles.

<3

runmomto3boys

Doug: I originally signed up w/3200 miles, but I edited it to drop the mileage to 2800.  Can you make that change?  Also, I will send you a PM with my e-mail address right now.

Thanks a bunch!

TakeAHike

Looks good to me.

2013 goals: 800m: 2:20 | mile: 4:59 | 5k: 18:59 | 10k: 39:59 | HM: 1:32 | Marathon: 3:20

Doug: I originally signed up w/3200 miles, but I edited it to drop the mileage to 2800.  Can you make that change?  Also, I will send you a PM with my e-mail address right now.

Thanks a bunch!

my truck wont get that many miles Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

I remember you sending it to me as I had to ask about the screen name but it was lost so please resubmit your email addy.

No problem. I PM'd you here.