Beginners and Beyond

So what the hell is (Read 1027 times)

I love everyone.  And L&O doesn't seem to mind my presence.  

Ummm, yeah, we have been meaning to talk to you.

BCR, aren't you glad you asked?

Yes but it is amazing how hard it is to keep up with you people.  It is really awesome and overwhelming as I have stated before.  It will take awhile to get used to your fast pace.  Very entertaining though. 

The mileage group sounds awesome.  You guys need to approach Eric about that!  Why go out of this site to log twice.  This sounds like something we should be able to do right here.  How many people are on a team?  You should also approach him about bookmarks as well since your threads are so long.  Using multiple computers to check on things here makes it hard to remember which page you last read. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
      Docket_Rocket

Yes but it is amazing how hard it is to keep up with you people.  It is really awesome and overwhelming as I have stated before.  It will take awhile to get used to your fast pace.  Very entertaining though. 

The mileage group sounds awesome.  You guys need to approach Eric about that!  Why go out of this site to log twice.  This sounds like something we should be able to do right here.  How many people are on a team?  You should also approach him about bookmarks as well since your threads are so long.  Using multiple computers to check on things here makes it hard to remember which page you last read. 

I heard it is being discussed.  Eric sounds great and I'm sure he'll help a lot.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I think it's about time you stop double dipping and pick a side

Don't make her choose sides unless you're willing to do the same.

In transit, arriving on time. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think it's about time you stop double dipping and pick a side

Are we still talking about running forums?

Running is dumb.

Chairman

Are we still talking about running forums?

Most definitely. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Chairman

Don't make her choose sides unless you're willing to do the same.

I'm willing. 

Docket_Rocket

Can I double dip too?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I'm willing. 

So I see your username is SCRAPE but without a period.  Does that bother you at all?  I am also happy to see that you are being assimilated properly by turning on your log so the world can see it. 

I have to ask why SCRAPE and the kitty cat eye?  BTW - your PR records are impressive. 

It seems you and Velcro are not playing well with some of the Others! 

• Sub 22  5K
                    LRB

Au contraire.

Chairman

So I see your username is SCRAPE but without a period.  Does that bother you at all?  I am also happy to see that you are being assimilated properly by turning on your log so the world can see it. 

I have to ask why SCRAPE and the kitty cat eye?  BTW - your PR records are impressive. 

My log has been public since 2009. 

I have a question for you, too. Why the fuck do you ask so many goddamn questions? 

My log has been public since 2009. 

I have a question for you, too. Why the do you ask so many questions? 

See your not playing well with others again.   You seem to be trying to protray some sort of macho attitude with your use of foul language.  You could have easily removed the curse words and said the same thing.   I fixed it for you.  Interesting how you decided to take that route.   Maybe you were just using them as sentence enhancers.   Gotcha!

Thought maybe you had a really cool story for the whole username and the kitty cat eye. 

• Sub 22  5K

Chairman

See your not playing well with others again.   You seem to be trying to protray some sort of macho attitude with your use of foul language.  You could have easily removed the curse words and said the same thing.   I fixed it for you.  Interesting how you decided to take that route.   Maybe you were just using them as sentence enhancers.   Gotcha!

Thought maybe you had a really cool story for the whole username and the kitty cat eye. 

Want me to fix your grammar as long as we're fixing things, champ? 

Want me to fix your grammar as long as we're fixing things, champ? 

Dude if you go around trying to fix my grammar and my spelling you are not going to have enough time to do anything else.  That is a full-time job!   I blame the great and might OZ for not having spell & grammer check and my general lack of caring for that. 

• Sub 22  5K

Chairman

Dude if you go around trying to fix my grammar and my spelling you are not going to have enough time to do anything else.  That is a full-time job!   I blame the great and might OZ for not having spell & grammer check and my general lack of caring for that. 

Then I suggest you learn to live with my occasional use of curse words. As far as not playing nice with you, the simple explanation is that I find you uninteresting and have no desire to carry on a conversation with you. Usually, when I am not nice to people that start talking to me, they go away.