Beginners and Beyond

So what the hell is (Read 1027 times)

xor

Heh.

Hi BCR.  Good job.

Then I suggest you learn to live with my occasional use of curse words. As far as not playing nice with you, the simple explanation is that I find you uninteresting and have no desire to carry on a conversation with you. Usually, when I am not nice to people that start talking to me, they go away.

The great thing about RA is that you can curse and say what you want.  Sounds like the L&O group would be a great place to do that if you feel such a need.  However, this seems like a nice and friendly place where people really don't care for senseless cursing.  Maybe I am wrong but maybe the cool thing to do would be to respect that.  I'm really new here so what the heck do I know.   Maybe they love cursing here and I have just not seen it yet. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
      xor

BCR, stop trying to stir shit.

For real.

Chairman

The great thing about RA is that you can curse and say what you want.  Sounds like the L&O group would be a great place to do that if you feel such a need.  However, this seems like a nice and friendly place where people really don't care for senseless cursing.  Maybe I am wrong but maybe the cool thing to do would be to respect that.  I'm really new here so what the heck do I know.   Maybe they love cursing here and I have just not seen it yet. 

Nice, friendly place? Keep coming back. You'll learn. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

Meh I rarely drop the F bomb; when an obscure word can inflict heavier damages, also use of non english language insults can occasionally enoble a potential meltdown tread.

In another set of forums I had a female poster go super-nova when I refered to her as 'My dear Harridan' and then when on to enumerate everything she was wrong about in a fashion which would of made William F. Buckley proud and Spiro Agnew wimper. The mods there had a field day with damage control after she made a left turn to insanity.

Drunk Running Saturdays lead to Hangover Running Sundays. This is also know as Hashing. Cheers!

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

I've heard Friday's are very interesting around here.  Only 12 hours to go!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
              • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
              • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Singer who runs a smidge

You can't anticipate the meltdown, or it won't happen.  It's like staying up to watch for Santa -- if you stay awake all night, he'll never show. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

delicate flower

It is.  Usually.  Except for when the occasional asteroid hits.  Big grin

<3

BexKix, Bagel Defender

Might be enough of a loss of some people and a gain of other cool rockstars that maybe the Friday Meltdown Tradition <tm> can be left behind with Pluck.

One can always hope.

xor

Might be enough of a loss of some people and a gain of other cool rockstars that maybe the Friday Meltdown Tradition <tm> can be left behind with Pluck.

One can always hope.

It would be nice.  This is, however, somewhat doubtful as "meltdowns" are everpresent fixtures on message boards, especially running message boards.  And in a culture where the meltdown is anticipated like Santy Claus and attempts are manufactured when Santy doesn't arrive in a timely manner... eh, we can dream.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

We're missing some key folks for the weekly meltdown anyway.  It could be a while. 

That said, we could always liven things up with a friendly forum "raid."  Roll eyes  Where's s*s?  

Running is dumb.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

We're missing some key folks for the weekly meltdown anyway.  It could be a while. 

That said, we could always liven things up with a friendly forum "raid."  Roll eyes  Where's s*s?  

=)

sanguine soul

Not advised.

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

She's got the forwarding address, but do you really want her to come? Bwahahahaahaa

Speaking of the demoness......

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

So I see your username is SCRAPE but without a period.  Does that bother you at all?  I am also happy to see that you are being assimilated properly by turning on your log so the world can see it. 

I have to ask why SCRAPE and the kitty cat eye?  BTW - your PR records are impressive. 

It seems you and Velcro are not playing well with some of the Others! 

Why the hell are you lumping me in with Scrape?  Is it a race thing?