Beginners and Beyond

So what the hell is (Read 1027 times)

xor

Not advised.

You should end all your posts in ", mon".

beycist

inappropriate.

Why the hell are you lumping me in with Scrape?  Is it a race thing?

you and scrape in the same race? that's one short quick race.

You suck -- Arie 3/08/14

you and scrape in the same race? that's one short quick race.

Oh, what, because people like me have more fast twitch muscles!  Racist.

Chairman

Oh, what, because people like me have more fast twitch muscles!  Racist.

You have to admit you Texans have a lot of great sprinters. Can it all be a coincidence? 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

scrape- in south texas we have good swimmers and jumpers too.

BTW- sorry for wishing that the 6'5 wrestler dude would punch you in the face back in the other place. 

You have to admit you Texans have a lot of great sprinters. Can it all be a coincidence? 

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Chairman

scrape- in south texas we have good swimmers and jumpers too.

BTW- sorry for wishing that the 6'5 wrestler dude would punch you in the face back in the other place. 

I wish BCR would have been there to see that thread. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

There was some strange stuff back in the old place. I am such a noob, I didn't understand a lot of the inside jokes and know how crazy some of the people really were.

Tomas

xor

Heh.  We've had a few fist fight threads here too.  One of which involved a really weird dude challenging me to a 100 mile race.  When I accepted, he started adding all kinds of qualifiers to it.  First, I had to do it on a treadmill.  Then... barefoot.  Then... without drinking.  Gotta love fistfights on the internet.

Stay gold, BCR, stay gold.

xor

There was some strange stuff back in the old place. I am such a noob, I didn't understand a lot of the inside jokes and know how crazy some of the people really were.

It's like pulp fiction.  We got the same shit here that you got there, but here it's a little different.

But we don't put mayo on our fries.

Heh.  We've had a few fist fight threads here too.  One of which involved a really weird dude challenging me to a 100 mile race.  When I accepted, he started adding all kinds of qualifiers to it.  First, I had to do it on a treadmill.  Then... barefoot.  Then... without drinking.  Gotta love fistfights on the internet.

Stay gold, BCR, stay gold.

People are much braver online. But runners seem much calmer than the texas high school football message boards I read. Those crazies take life and football way too serious.

Tomas

BexKix, Bagel Defender

delicate flower

BRING BACK BCR!

Seriously, I think he'll do just fine in this land of carebears and rainbows. 

<3

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Our carebears have teeth though.

Seriously, the BF was never the land of carebears and rainbows. Never. For all the niceties that were exchanged, there was always a boogeyman lurking in the closet waiting to rip someone's head off.

LRB

Seriously, the BF was never the land of carebears and rainbows. Never. For all the niceties that were exchanged, there was always a boogeyman lurking in the closet waiting to rip someone's head off.

Thank you!  This perception that we sang kumbaya my Lord 24/7 is so far off it's laughable. 

xor

Uh, believe me the perception outside the group was NEVER that you guys sing kumbiya.

NEVER.

I could tell you what the perception was/is, but it doesn't matter.

Just know well that it wasn't that.  Which is why people from other places come over and cause drama.  Because it ain't that hard in here.  And a metric shit ton of people lurk BF just to watch the drama.