Beginners and Beyond

Now that that's over: MonDAILIES! (Read 41 times)

LRB

Good morning.

What a busy ass weekend that was. I had nineteen million things to do and managed to do them all...except cut the grass, of course.

No running for me today but I am walking around 2.5 miles to the service center to pick up my car, which needed some stupid part replaced. Then it's off to work where a full slate awaits me.

What up doe?

Cyberic

Well I suppose if you wanted to train very seriously for a half, it's not that much different than training for a marathon.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do a marathon in the fall. I'm leaning towards it, although really don't have one in mind. But I'm feeling some pressure to pick one already, because pretty soon I'll have to start counting down the weeks.

Damn, I just did the math, and May 15th marks 18 weeks before Montreal marathon Sunday. There is from the 5K to the marathon available, so I don't need to choose the marathon, but it's still closer than I thought 

Today, I don't feel like running much.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.6 warm miles.  I did about 8 hours of yardwork over the weekend, so a day at work doesn't scare me at all.  I also managed to brew a batch of beer yesterday.

Dave, the Fresh Squeezed clone is all kinds of good. Citrusy, fresh, and you can't tell it's 8.1%.  I can't really compare it to the real deal, as I have only had a couple bottles last summer.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Good morning!  Wife and I took the day off from work today, and we're fixing to do a 65 mile bike ride.  I have a run after as well.  Gonna be a good day.  Since my long bike ride is today instead of yesterday, my Mon-Sun training week this week is huge.  Bring it.

<3

Dave, the Fresh Squeezed clone is all kinds of good. Citrusy, fresh, and you can't tell it's 8.1%.  I can't really compare it to the real deal, as I have only had a couple bottles last summer.

When can I stop by?

SRD.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

When can I stop by?

4.5 gallons on tap- whenever you feel like making the 3000 mile trip.

Runner with a riding problem.

Mr MattM

5 before the sun came up... more later.

be curious; not judgmental

LRB

No running for me today but I am walking around 2.5 miles to the service center to pick up my car...

2.15 miles in 35:42. My ADD kicked in after about five minutes of that nonsense and I wanted to gouge my eyes out!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thunderstorms early this week starting this afternoon and going on into Wednesday 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I will run today.  9-11 miles after Pilates.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

we're fixing to do a 65 mile bike ride.  I have a run after as well.  

Done and done!  Tired.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

ONLY ONE page????

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well, I'm debating on going for a run here in an hour. Seems that the chance of rain is down to 0 until 9 tonight so I figure it would be a good idea to at least get in 4 miles to start the week....

PRs

Ric-G

may have to start painting the living room after work... I usually hate doing stuff like painting crammed in a for a couple hours after work but that may be for the best as the weekend is already looking bad.

only other exercise will probably be a dog walk later and then watching some basketball too.

marathon pr - 3:16

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles and strength training.

RicG, I don't like painting during the week. It seems it always takes way longer than we think it should.