Beginners and Beyond

RWBF hit bad by SPAM again (Read 189 times)

Docket_Rocket

LRB, you know the rule.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Picture, please? And no need to wear anything on top. Please, please, pretty please!  Big grin

If I go sub-20:00 or 3:30 this year.  How's that?

happylily

LRB, you know the rule.

What's the rule? That he cannot say no to a female forumite, is that it? Excellent rule, yes!!! :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

LRB, you know the rule.

I bet you would say that to a priest if he said he read the bible everyday lol!

Docket_Rocket

The rule is PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.  Sheesh, lily!Big grin

What's the rule? That he cannot say no to a female forumite, is that it? Excellent rule, yes!!! :-)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I was going to post a pic of my back from last night but if LRB does not cough up with his, I won't.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I was going to post a pic of my back from last night but if LRB does not cough up with his, I won't.

A pic of me in those does not exist D.

happylily

If I go sub-20:00 or 3:30 this year.  How's that?

What are you doing on the forum at this hour??? Go run a few more miles and then go to bed immediately. I need you in top shape, darling! Big grin

Docket_Rocket

You have a camera, a phone, and an internet connection.  Excuses!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Can we take a vote on this? I for one don't want to suffer from permanent partial blindness due to seeing something that's going to traumatize me.

I vote for a picture of you in that cat outfit you once talked about in another thread. Any seconds for that one people?

happylily

Can we take a vote on this? I for one don't want to suffer from permanent partial blindness due to seeing something that's going to traumatize me.

I vote for a picture of you in that cat outfit you once talked about in another thread. Any seconds for that one people?

I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be confusing me with someone else... :-)

MrNamtor

You must be confusing me with someone else... :-)

How would that be possible?

happylily

How would that be possible?

You're confusing me for someone smart who knows what she's doing. But I wrote "here" instead of "hear" on page 2 of this thread. And you didn't tell me... I asked you to correct me, remember? I had to correct myself. pfff...

MrNamtor

You're confusing me for someone smart who knows what she's doing. But I wrote "here" instead of "hear" on page 2 of this thread. And you didn't tell me... I asked you to correct me, remember? I had to correct myself. pfff...

I like you the way you are, without corrections.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Well, clearly you need to make it happen.