Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES - From Here To Eternity (Read 185 times)

Weezer88

SmileWELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD! Smile

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here

I AM WEEZER.

Weezer88

Approve 

Heading out for just about an hour today on one of my out and back routes.

Have a GREAT Friday everyone!

I AM WEEZER.

Good morning, everyone! Weezer, thank you for starting today's thread. I hope you enjoy your run. I did a double of my ab work yesterday because I didn't do any on Wednesday. In a few minutes, I'll head out for 3.0 recovery miles. I'm tired and I have a cold. Woo hoo.
        Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies! 

Basaya - right now there are 4 weight  machines I do for back exercises - back extension, lat pull downrows, seated rows, and reverse flys. Then I do the planks in 4 different directions.

Yesterday was Thera - band exercises, stretching, and core work.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Ooh, reverse flyes; adding those to my routine would be great. Thanks, Gustav!
              3.25 miles done in 34:01.87. 10:27 pace. Not bad, when I consider that I have a cold and am running on less than six hours of sleep the past two days.

@runjerseygirl

SRD for me.  Race tomorrow.

Do you even run?

hog4life

Kay, good luck on your race.

6-7 for me tonight, one more night shift.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, David, Basya, Gustav, Kay, & Mitch! Morning, Dailies, and Happy Friday!

Head for the Hills! That's right, today's hill training day for me. The legs are feeling fairly good today, though I'm a little worn down from shooting pool last night.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Nevrgivup

Good luck tomorrow Kay! 

3 easy peasy miles later today. I love how its such a short distance that it will be easy to squeeze into my schedule today. Its Friday and my last day of school for an entire month!Cool

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

runmomto3boys

8 miles on tap for today.
                        RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I have to add, Good Luck, Kay! Good luck to all the racers this weekend!

NeverGiveUp, I sometimes long for the days when 3 miles constituted a long run! Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Kay, good luck tomorrow! Mitch, Tom, and Hilary, enjoy your runs. After showering, I did abs and push-ups. That warmed me so nicely. And it feels good to be done with exercise for the day. Tomorrow will be a complete SRDSmile I have 17.0 miles scheduled for Sunday.

Morning, dailies:

11 last night, 7:37 pace.  Christmas shopping time.

StepbyStep-SH

Good luck this weekend, Kay!

I'm hoping to find time for 8 recovery miles outside after joining DS for a gingerbread house building project at his school. And tonight we are going as a family to view the light display - 2.6 million lights, including a number of animated displays, a couple dozen decorated trees, live reindeer ... There should still be snow tonight, so we are going before it rains tomorrow and melts all of the snow.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.