Beginners and Beyond

How Awesome is Scottydog? (Read 109 times)

Zelanie

I was just back from my run today when UPS dropped off a care package for my dog Zoe from Scottydog!  Not only is he loved by all the dogs of San Antonio, but he put together a box of stuff for Zoe since she is recovering from back surgery.

Being in a cage is so much more fun with all of this cool stuff!

Zoe keeps going back and forth between her different toys, trying to decide which one is the most fun.  She's been knocking them off of her bed and then pouncing on them to pick them up again.  And the Nylabone should be great to keep her occupied for a while. Smile

Here is a video of Zoe playing with the fishy as Mia tries to sneak the sheep out of the pen.

Hopefully the treats will give her the eye of the tiger as she works on her recovery!  Thank you so much, it was very thoughtful!

PS- From the brochure, it looks like there might be a colon cancer race coming to my area at some point.  If Zoe is better, maybe she can run it with me.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Awwww how sweet

Marjorie

Zelanie

Mia snuck in and stole the sheep while I had Zoe outside to go potty.  She's running around the living room squeaking it.

Don't call me Buttercup!

How sweet!   Wishing a speedy recovery to Zoe!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

happylily

Scotty is the best! He's a ray of sunshine. We're lucky to have him here. 

I hope that Zoe is doing well. She has a good family with her. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

tracilynn

~~~~~~~

Traci

slowrunningjulie

Scott is awesome! A genuinely nice guy. I hope Zoe is feeling better soon.

Upcoming:

July 27 - San Francisco marathon

From the Internet.

Awww! Big grin Scotty is indeed very awesome! And sneaky Mia cracked me up!

#artbydmcbride

ScottyDawg totally Rocks!!

Runners run

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Awww, that's so nice. I hope Zoe enjoys all the goodies!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Scotty, have I mentioned that I'm very sick and my running shoes are worn out? Wink

Hip Redux

How cool!

Rondog65

Outstanding Scotty, so considerate.

Jack i am confused are you looking for a squeaky toy, for your bare feet running?

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

MothAudio

Awesome!  

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

GinnyinPA

Very nice - there's nothing like an unexpected gift to really make you feel good.  Long distance hikers call it trail magic, but it happens everywhere.