Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 37 times)

LRB

What up doe?

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Planned on 4 easy miles on the Riverwalk last night. However, I got to a portion where the Riverwalk was blocked for construction, so had to turn around and go back a bit and do a different loop to get back to my car. So ended up with 5.1 miles instead. All good, got my 'long' run in for the week, felt pretty strong out there and the weather was beautiful. Today is a non-running day and then I have 2 5Ks to do this weekend, one on Saturday, one on Sunday.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

My day began with a red cord session and an 8 minute interval on the eccentron (my previous longest was 3 minutes). Tim, my trainer, seems to think that I'll be unable to walk this weekend. It will be interesting to see how my muscles adapt.

delicate flower

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 3.2 this morning. I'm primed and could run through a brick wall.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Dorian's been sick since early yesterday evening , throwing up and stomach pains. I am not sure where he got it but a woman at the 4c of Southern Indiana play session (an organization that schedules group playdates for stay-at-home moms/dads, homeschooled kids and kids not old enough for pre-k) said that her daughters had it this last weekend, so I am sure he probably got it from someone there this last Wednesday.

I didn't run this morning, hell I didn't get any sleep last night and I am not sure if I will get a run in tonight and I have no idea if I will be able to run the race tomorrow morning.... but all that matters is that my little man gets to feeling better.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

11 miles.

Dave

delicate flower

FYI, chunky peanut butter is better than creamy, and I am glad we all agree on that.

Another day, another early morning swim.  2500 yards, giving me a 10,000 yard week for the first time.  As my volume increases, so does my speed.  Love that noob learning curve.  That's all I have for the day.  SRD from running.  Hilly HM tomorrow.

<3

delicate flower

Today I wore thick socks with warm shoes and now I am uncomfortable.

<3

LRB

FYI, good peanut butter is better than bad peanut butter, and I am glad we all agree on that.

Big grin

LRB

I'm primed and could run through a brick wall.

Hold that thought, you might need to do just that!

LRB

Today I wore thick socks with warm shoes and now I am uncomfortable.

Feeling a little warm and moist are ya? Kick them shits off while at your desk yo.

onemile

I am planning to do some 400's tonight. Trying to decide if I should do them on the road or at the indoor track...

Docket_Rocket

Nothing for me today. Touring NOLA and later the expo.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I am planning to do some 400's tonight. Trying to decide if I should do them on the road or at the indoor track...

What's at issue? Daylight? (or lack thereof)