Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies on the 2nd (Read 36 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I slogged through 3.2 miles.  My legs didn't want to get out of bed.  They put in the hours last week, so I gave them a break this morning.

Have a great day1

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

It's 23 degrees outside. Why?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 7 and weights tonight.  I also have to attend a funeral mass and a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I won't be at work for long.  It's a work thing, anyway, for a coworker's father.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

8.4 while being stabbed in the eyeballs by snowflakes.  It's official.  This winter is never going to end.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Bert-o

I lost my rama

8.4 while being stabbed in the eyeballs by snowflakes.  It's official.  This winter is never going to end.

Kudos to you for getting out there this morning!  I left my house at 6:30 and it was pretty nasty already.

Docket - Sorry about your co-worker's father.

I've got nothin.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

delicate flower

Hi.  Speaking of snow, it is freakin dumping out there.  We were supposed to get a dusting.  Wtf.

Anyway, I blew off my swim and slept in this morning.  No regerts.  Maybe I'll swim after work, or maybe not.  I will do my five mile run.

<3

4 miles.

Dave

RunningOnSand

It's 23 degrees outside. Why?

Solidarity.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Solidarity.

If that was the case, we would be colder down here (I'm loyal to my friends, yo!)

Damaris

RunningOnSand

If that was the case, we would be colder down here (I'm loyal to my friends, yo!)

Sorry, I don't get it. 

We are also experiencing the cold...isn't it supposed to be April?

LRB

Solidarity.

RunningOnFrozenSand might be a better moniker for you.

LRB

I'm a believer in active recovery versus passive recovery, so I went for a 6 mile jog despite my legs feeling like pulled pork after my climb up the stairway to heaven yesterday (I was deemed riffraff and denied entry). It actually wasn't all that bad. I stopped for some dynamic stretches about a mile before the end and could feel the difference.

LRB

I'm off work today. I could get used to a life like this...provided I still have some kind of income. lol

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I'm a believer in active recovery versus passive recovery, so I went for a 6 mile jog despite my legs feeling like pulled pork after my climb up the stairway to heaven yesterday (I was deemed riffraff and denied entry). It actually wasn't all that bad. I stopped for some dynamic stretches about a mile before the end and could feel the difference.

Welcome to Appalachia .  At least nobody made you squeal, so that's a positive.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Half Crazy K 2.0

We are also experiencing the cold...isn't it supposed to be April?

The April showers are supposed to be of the rain variety, right? Not very spring like here either.