Beginners and Beyond

Wednesdaylies are for vegetables. (Read 30 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 4.3 enjoyable miles.  I have an unexpected day off work;  I'm headed to the garden to get tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers in the ground.  It made me hungry just typing that.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  12-14 miles planned after court.

Damaris

delicate flower

'Morning!  So right now my race weather for Sunday is a very high probability of "torrential rain."  Up to four inches of it!     I'm not officially bailing quite yet, but I am certainly leaning that way.  Coach gave me a "Plan B" for the next four days if I do bail so I can train instead.

Speaking of wet, my swim week continues.  2600 yards this morning at a fast-to-me pace (1:46/100 yards).  Tempo run tonight.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning weirdos.....

Today Dorian and I go to Holiday World with his school and some other school, you guys probably don't know what Holiday World is.... it ain't as great as Disney World, or Six Flags, or any of those other theme parks but it's the best we've got in this area and Dorian loves it. He's a thriller seeking, adrenaline junky.... and his momma don't like roller coasters so things are going to be interesting when he is tall enough for those....

Anyways, before I post my work out, I must post just how adorably handsome and grown up he is in his preschool graduation gown!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, hat and text

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Okay, now for my workout.

I got to the gym just after 3.

No automatic alt text available.

And then got home and took the dogs for a run, it was only 64 degrees a bit humid but Rocky acted as if he were dying....... Jetta was completely unphased.

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

10 miles with 2 x (10min T w/2min jg) + 2 x (5min T w/1min jg)

Each "T" segment was faster than the preceding one, and the last 5 minutes was at 10K pace.

11 w/6x1000

Dave

Cyberic

11 w/6x1000

Good job!

I see you really like the Asterias. Never tried them, but I know I prefer lighter shoes for faster running.

onemile

11 w/6x1000

How was that?

I am a bit apprehensive to try a workout today

From the Internet.

Why am I so hungry on taper mileage?? :C :C This might be worse than my first week or two up at 70. SO starving!

6 easy this morning. Felt OK. Some kinda short/faster than MP workout tomorrow... maybe a tempo-ish mile and a few sets of 300 on/300 off on the track. Not enough to stress my legs too much but something to make me feel a little bit fast again.

LRB

Why am I so hungry on taper mileage?? :C :C This might be worse than my first week or two up at 70. SO starving!

6 easy this morning. Felt OK. Some kinda short/faster than MP workout tomorrow... maybe a tempo-ish mile and a few sets of 300 on/300 off on the track. Not enough to stress my legs too much but something to make me feel a little bit fast again.

I'd say that's pretty normal. No one's ever figured out why that is because they were too busy eating. 👍

How was that?

I am a bit apprehensive to try a workout today

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Once I got to the intervals, close to normal. Maybe a bit slower than they should've been, but can't complain.

Dave

I'd say that's pretty normal.

Agreed.

Dave

onemile

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Once I got to the intervals, close to normal. Maybe a bit slower than they should've been, but can't complain.

I'm thinking about pushing mine to tomorrow

I'm thinking about pushing mine to tomorrow

You'll probably be fine today, but presumably better tomorrow. Of course I can't delay because I have 15 tomorrow. 

Dave