Beginners and Beyond

Where are the WednesDAILIES? (Read 49 times)

StepbyStep-SH

Somebody's slipping.

SRD for me, plus my first experience in an MRI machine. Probably no actual answers about what the MRI shows until next week, though.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

SRD. Didn't feel the need to get up early to report that.

The one thing I was not prepared for with my one & only (so far) MRI was how loud the damn thing was. Good luck.

Dave

B-Plus

I got carried away at the track last night and turned my workout into R pace.

6-8 miles super slow today

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

With the weather some people are having, I bet a whole lotta people are slipping, Step!

Well, I was wrong about my temp yesterday being 78 degrees....it actually went up to 81 degrees!  Making for a SWEEEET run/walk.  Did 3.3 miles around the university campus under BRIGHT sunshine and blue skies.  "Chased" some of the ladies from the university running team....never caught them, of course they are SPEEDY...but still had fun...and got to chat with them after we were all back at the gym, nice...  .... I am a kind of 'familiar running figure' on the campus, as much as I run here and with what I wear when I run, lol, so lots of the other university runners, ROTC folks, and university staff often recognize me and the often chat with me, give me a wave or whatever...and sometimes I even get the occasional friendly and platonic "sweaty hug"...nice.    Good run/walk!

Today weather will be the same...about 81 or 82 degrees again.   After work, plan on stopping on the way home and doing some trails in a local park. Or maybe the San Antonio Riverwalk today, beautiful weather, so a good day for that.   Shorts and singlet run again today, sweet!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 miles tonight.

Step, hope your knee is feeling better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning.  Yesterday's picture fun in a series (I'm in blue)...

Headed across a ridge to a double black section...

Eyeballing it...

Away I go!

<3

Little Blue

Baboon, that second picture made my stomach flip a little.

workinprogress11

SRD for me. Speed work yesterday that I forgot to report. 12 x 400m with 400m recovery and a mile warm up and cool down per Hanson's. It about killed me. I KNEW I would hate real speed work.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 3 miles in on the roads this morning, I am always reminded by jerks on the road why I hate running on the road so much.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

Oh, HELL NO!

'Morning.  Yesterday's picture fun in a series (I'm in blue)...

Headed across a ridge to a double black section...

Eyeballing it...

Away I go!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Good morning, dailies!

A lot of cleaning awaits, prepping for the super bowl.  Easy-ish run later on.

Zelanie

Morning!  Birthday cake posted last night, for those who are hungry-eyed. Smile  Had a nice day with DD and family yesterday, today it's back to the grind with 6-8 planned for after work.

LRB

12 x 400m with 400m recovery and a mile warm up and cool down per Hanson's. It about killed me. I KNEW I would hate real speed work.

That a girl! Stick with it, the payoff is huge.

LRB

Baboon, that second picture made my stomach flip a little.

I cannot wait to see them on my computer, yee ha!

LRB

Morning!  Birthday cake posted last night, for those who are hungry-eyed. Smile  Had a nice day with DD and family yesterday, today it's back to the grind with 6-8 planned for after work.

That was really yummy looking!

I make a blueberry cake that is pretty popular at work. The next time I'm make one I'll send you a slice.