Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 34 times)

LRB

Good morning.

For the first time this year (I think) the temperature and wind chill are the same. That would be 24 and given the crap we've had here lately, those are PR conditions. For reals.

No more marathons

We're at 51 degrees and clouds.

Heading out for a scheduled 10 miles.  Woo Hoo.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 7 miles in foggy warmth, again.  It was mid 50s, with about 10 feet visibility, and I liked it.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

11.6 miles in 3 degrees.

From the Internet.

Someone should probably call the police... Cause I murdered my long run :P 15 at 8:04 average.

LRB

Someone should probably call the police... Cause I murdered my long run :P 15 at 8:04 average.

How do you like the Catalysts? Did you really pay $37 for them?

LRB

I ran 8 in my black 23s (aside from a few test runs on the belt, they're my casual shoe). I suppose I'll buy a pair with color to put into the rotation. They're not as soft as previous versions but have better balance than the 22s, which were really awkward for awhile.

Anyway, I am not looking forward to spending 126 bucks on them, but the three pairs I am retiring were bought in 2015, so there is that.

Zelanie

19 degrees here. We are going to get a warmup in a few days so that we can be ready for the arrival of an "atmospheric river" and flooding. 

I'll run something short with dogs later.

LRB

11.6 miles in 3 degrees.

Geezus man. That's some shit I want no parts of! I guess it's all relative though, people think I'm nut for running in 12.

delicate flower

10K result:  41:45.  It's hard to run these things fast when going into them with zero rest (literally a zero day taper).  Considering the leg fatigue though, I am happy with the result.  11th overall and the AG win.  2 for 2 in 2017 AG wins!

Warm up + race + cool down = 9.2 miles.

Dinner with the Oskis tonight.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning. I can walk without pain so we will see yomorrow. Expo and hopefully NASA visit today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Taco Bell has apparently come out with a chalupa that has fried chicken as the shell. I guess the veggie version is just some lettuce and tomatoes on a plate. lol

Cyberic

Geezus man. That's some shit I want no parts of! I guess it's all relative though, people think I'm nut for running in 12.

Last Sunday, was about 5 degrees, I ran a 14 milers with a group.

The guy in shorts was out this morning and ran a 35K (21.7 miles), in shorts, again. He has run in shorts all winter long until now.

Here's a great shot taken about 2-3 minutes after I left the guys to head home.

10K result:  41:45.  It's hard to run these things fast when going into them with zero rest (literally a zero day taper).  Considering the leg fatigue though, I am happy with the result.  11th overall and the AG win.  2 for 2 in 2017 AG wins!

Well done.

Dave

Whoa.

Dave