Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #119 (Read 31 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

šŸ¤” I seem to be on a roll starting these dailies...

Morning, woke up this morning with literally or nearly no pain, no aches or soreness so that's good.

Another RD for me.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

That is good. Now if you're not running and RDing, why are you awake so early? LOL.

I have 10ish at some point today. I have my first set of meetings of creditors on the phone that I need to conduct (later this week) so I need to test the recording machine, the code for the phone lines, etc.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

šŸ˜ dogs had to go potty and I keep waking up around 6 no matter what.

That is good. Now if you're not running and RDing, why are you awake so early? LOL.

I have 10ish at some point today. I have my first set of meetings of creditors on the phone that I need to conduct (later this week) so I need to test the recording machine, the code for the phone lines, etc.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

onemile

šŸ˜ dogs had to go potty and I keep waking up around 6 no matter what.

Yup

bluerun

Super B****

9.5 on the AlterG...

1mi w/u
            3x1mi @10K, 400m recovery
            3x800m @5K, 400m recovery
            3x400m @mile, 400m recovery
            1mi c/d

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

IDK how people are doing with the RA issues, but I cleared my iPad browser history and it’s all good now.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Working for me as well. Was able to upload my miles too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

šŸ¤” I seem to be on a roll starting these dailies...

Morning, woke up this morning with literally or nearly no pain, no aches or soreness so that's good.

Another RD for me.

šŸ‘

5.4 sluggish so far, hopefully second  run this afternoon.   Sunday I had add two ‘really good hills’ to my run which turned out to be a really bad idea.

Chore for the day: plant some flower seeds in pots, start some cucumbers

Docket_Rocket

Oh Em Gee. Just noticed that my little Starbucks does have a drive-through so Iā€™m all set next time I need coffee. Right now the line is 20 cars long. So, next time.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh Em Gee. Just noticed that my little Starbucks does have a drive-through so I’m all set next time I need coffee. Right now the line is 20 cars long. So, next time.

One of my ultra runner friends will happily wait in line for her drink, called the Big Sexy or whatever...She's been 20th in line, 3rd in line, and so on, honestly I'm good with my coffee at home lol.

PRs

sdWhiskers

9 miles with 6 progression from MP to HMP. Afterwards, my watch told me "new VO2 max detected". OK then.

And I have 4 later to do.

Oh Em Gee. Just noticed that my little Starbucks does have a drive-through so I’m all set next time I need coffee. Right now the line is 20 cars long. So, next time.

Next time it could be 30. Seriously the lines at all the Sbux drive throughs around here are insane.

Dave

LRB

9 miles with 6 progression from MP to HMP. Afterwards, my watch told me "new VO2 max detected". OK then.

And I have 4 later to do.

Do you wait a set amount of time before heading out again?

Typically for me, it is before and after work, which is between 9 & 10 hours. Durning quarantine however, it's been 6 ish. Mostly because I don't have to run at stupid o'clock in the morning.

LRB

Next time it could be 30. Seriously the lines at all the Sbux drive throughs around here are insane.

I believe it was on Instagram where someone was trying to recreate the atmosphere of a coffee shop in their home. It was funny. I could relate because I too find serenity within them despite the hustle and bustle.

sdWhiskers

Do you wait a set amount of time before heading out again?

Typically for me, it is before and after work, which is between 9 & 10 hours. Durning quarantine however, it's been 6 ish. Mostly because I don't have to run at stupid o'clock in the morning.

You ask as though I do doubles regularly   Fairly often, I run in the morning and then strength workout (or Zwift now too) around 4pm.

High of 80 today so I'll run later when it is not 80.