Beginners and Beyond

I'm in trouble with the boss again WednesDAILIES (Read 68 times)

Docket_Rocket

See, you can learn a lot from a dumby.  

I have to adjust the TM 30sec/mile than I would do outside, so I am not sure I am happy anyway.  I would've been faster outside last night.  Yet, I would still be coughing.  So, yay?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I understand, and I would likely need to do the same if I were to get a 220?  So much for that idea then!  lol

220 is different than the 620.  220 connects to a computer via the USB cable...no stick or wifi.  It does connect wirelessly to your phone using bluetooth, and can load your activity to Garmin Connect via the Garmin Connect app on your phone.  Again though, I don't know if there is an interface on RA for the 220 bluetooth connectivity. 

<3

happylily

I have to adjust the TM 30sec/mile than I would do outside, so I am not sure I am happy anyway.  I would've been faster outside last night.  Yet, I would still be coughing.  So, yay?

Why is that, D.? You used to say that running on a TM was too easy for you. Now the effort seems greater? Is that it? Could it be the calibration?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

B-Plus

LRB/Baboon - I'm just a bit more concerned jn the meantime with the 405/410. Once we switch to modern view, we will need to use Garmin Express for GC. That also means we will need to uninstall ANT (stick thingy) for express to work properly I think. But I guess that's the same deal as 220/620, we just need to take that extra step to export/import. Can we hurry up with this sale?

Docket_Rocket

Why is that, D.? You used to say that running on a TM was too easy for you. Now the effort seems greater? Is that it? Could it be the calibration?

This one is new and calibrated (we check every so often).  It depends on the TM and how well calibrated it is.  The one at the office (where I run like an elite runner) is a bit off as compared to this one.  That one is never calibrated.  I talked about this at length with my coach and he confirmed most TM paces will be slower than the outside ones.  I have instructions not to exceed a certain HR or effort on the TM.  He sure knows how to train me.  At least the fan has helped; it used to be even slower when I didn't have it.

This is coming my way in the next 30 minutes:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

This one is new and calibrated (we check every so often).  It depends on the TM and how well calibrated it is.  The one at the office (where I run like an elite runner) is a bit off as compared to this one.  That one is never calibrated.  I talked about this at length with my coach and he confirmed most TM paces will be slower than the outside ones.  I have instructions not to exceed a certain HR or effort on the TM.  He sure knows how to train me.  At least the fan has helped; it used to be even slower when I didn't have it.

This is coming my way in the next 30 minutes:

A big red erection?

happylily

A big red erection?

LOL... I was trying to make sense of it as well. Where is Miami? Am I blind?

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

A big red erection?

LOL!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

LOL... I was trying to make sense of it as well. Where is Miami? Am I blind?

Miami is not shown there because that's Ft. Lauderdale, which is 20 miles North of where I am.  I'll try to find one from here.  I am hearing thunder right now, so some of that penis, I mean, thunder band, is coming down right now.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

LRB/Baboon - I'm just a bit more concerned jn the meantime with the 405/410. Once we switch to modern view, we will need to use Garmin Express for GC. That also means we will need to uninstall ANT (stick thingy) for express to work properly I think. But I guess that's the same deal as 220/620, we just need to take that extra step to export/import. Can we hurry up with this sale?

Modern view is a flaming pile of monkey turd.

<3

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Modern view is a flaming pile of monkey turd.

I tried switching from my classic view to Modern and I didn't see a lot of functionality. Maybe I need to update a plugin or something?

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

No idea how to attach that map (the one I attached was a friend's post from FB) but the red penis is coming South from the sea and we are getting thelower bands you see below.  Fun!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I tried switching from my classic view to Modern and I didn't see a lot of functionality. Maybe I need to update a plugin or something?

Got it working on my work computer. Man, that is different.

- Andrew

happylily

Miami is not shown there because that's Ft. Lauderdale, which is 20 miles North of where I am.  I'll try to find one from here.  I am hearing thunder right now, so some of that penis, I mean, thunder band, is coming down right now.

If you leave the door and the windows open for your TM run, you won't need your turbo fan, or any hydration. How convenient! 

delicate flower

Got it working on my work computer. Man, that is different.

Sometimes Garmin just tries too hard.

<3