Beginners and Beyond

Friday - Oof (Read 35 times)

LRB

I slogged for 6 awful miles. I could almost laugh at it (and yesterday's joke of a run) but that shit is not funny. lol

delicate flower

Happy Friday and Happy Autumn!  I'm ahead of the curve this year as I've already gone through one bag of candy corn.  Speaking of candy corn, I did four miles on the track this morning.  8 x 400 with 400 recoveries.  A moderate push on the 400's (6:40ish pace) just to wake the legs up after a week of race recovery.

<3

onemile

I ran 7 again

11 w/progression: 3 MP, 2 HMP, 1 tempo. Paces were a bit too fast, but whaddya gonna do.

Dave

onemile

11 w/progression: 3 MP, 2 HMP, 1 tempo. Paces were a bit too fast, but whaddya gonna do.

Looks good!

Cyberic

Nice.

Ran commute (again). After work I'm going to integrate a workout in my commute back. Haven't decided what the workout will be. I'm thinking a wide range of possibilities, from 200s to a 5K Tempo. I'll see how I feel.

Cyberic

8 x 400 with 400 recoveries.  A moderate push on the 400's (6:40ish pace) just to wake the legs up after a week of race recovery.

Nice

onemile

After work I'm going to integrate a workout in my commute back. Haven't decided what the workout will be. I'm thinking a wide range of possibilities, from 200s to a 5K Tempo. I'll see how I feel.

Is it going to be 90 degrees out?

LRB

It's hotter than a bitch outside. And looking at the forecast, we've got at least 6 more days of this nonsense to go. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  Finally feeling normal after my stint with food poisoning.   Talked to both my parents yesterday and they are fine. Cell towers are beijg restored so more people should have comms this weekend.

I have Pilates and 7 with 3 at HMP.

Damaris

Cyberic

Is it going to be 90 degrees out?

No, it actually isn't too bad today. Temperature and humidity were lower this morning. At 4 it should be about 77* with humidity at less than 50%.

onemile

It's hotter than a bitch outside. And looking at the forecast, we've got at least 6 more days of this nonsense to go. 

5 more here

onemile

No, it actually isn't too bad today. Temperature and humidity were lower this morning. At 4 it should be about 77* with humidity at less than 50%.

at 4 here it will be 92, feels like 95. So I was going to say go with the 200s not the tempo.

Cyberic

at 4 here it will be 92, feels like 95. So I was going to say go with the 200s not the tempo.

I might still go with the 200s, as 77 is still not "cool" weather.

Cyberic

I might still go with the 200s, as 77 is still not "cool" weather.

Did 10 x ( 45s / 45s ). Programmed 12, but after 10 I had enough and just pressed lap a few times.