Beginners and Beyond

Track TuesDAILIES (Read 21 times)

Cyberic

Hit the track this morning, and that gave me the great idea for the thread title!

6 x (800/400). Pushed hard this time. Good cardio workout.

2:58, 2:58, 2:59, 2:57, 2:59, 2:52

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning. It was cool enough when I started that the loud ass bugs were quiet. Guess it needs to be warmer for them to scream for hook-ups.

delicate flower

Hit the track this morning

+1.  I've got a hard bike workout later so I ran easy for 7 miles.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have 5 and a Barre workout.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

60 mins pool mix, 45 pool running 15 back&breast...

run flat before work tomorrow, maybe, or dirt bumps,  might do pool run again Thursday, I very befuddled right now.

6 AM meeting today, so did that and then

I ran easy for 7 miles.

Legs are feeling good.

Dave

sdWhiskers

8 miles. Wish I had a track available.

I wasn't sure what sort of "speed" I wanted to do and decided to try a mile TT. Maaaybe not the best idea after 10 miles yesterday and a hilly warm up today. At around 0.7 miles, I gave up as my pace started slipping. Decided to turn it into 5-4-3-2-1 fartlek. The pandemic has made me mentally weak when it gets really hard.

Docket_Rocket

Every time I open today's thread I read it as Taco Tuesdays. LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Every time I open today's thread I read it as Taco Tuesdays. LOL.

It's grilled burger and asparagus with roasted potatoes Tuesday.

<3

It's grilled burger and asparagus with roasted potatoes Tuesday.

We grilled burgers last night! With corn on the cob and French fries.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cheesesteak night here. A neighbor told DH that a pizza place has $5 cheesesteaks on Tuesday & that thye are really good. I don't trust his opinion, but if it means I don't have to cook, I'll give them a try.

delicate flower

We grilled burgers last night! With corn on the cob and French fries.

Last night was coconut crusted cod on the grill.  I buy it from the fish counter at the food store.  The coconut crusts up really nice, but it tends to stick to the tin foil no matter how much Pam I spray on the foil or how many times I move the fish with a spatula.  I can't figure out a way around that.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just saw this on FB, the event in question is the Baltimore 10 Miler.

Historic & scenic byways= hilly AF.

Docket_Rocket

LOL. 10K Marathon.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

Cuban sandwich for me. Work provides us with free individual lunches a few days a week, with 4 options (+/- meat, sandwich, salad). Quality is adequate.