Beginners and Beyond

Run for Boston bracelets have been shipped. (Read 269 times)

Dad on the run.

baboon - haha I doubt that, but if I do I have enough family support that I think we can handle it Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Singer who runs a smidge

Donated, and snail mail address sent!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Donated and email sent.

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Dad on the run.

The first 50 bands are in the process of being made. The order for the 200 have been processed and hopefull I will receive a in-production email soon.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Little Blue

My donation is in today's snail mail.  Please put me down for 4, if you have enough.  Thanks!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Donated and emailed!

Thanks for doing what you're doing!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Dad on the run.

Both orders are now in Production. I didn't get a chance to update order information yesterday so I will do it when I get home tonight. From glancing at my emails I think I'm sitting at around 130ish/250. So still have plenty of bracelets left.

Really hoping to receive these bracelets within the next week / week and a half.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

You know what's sad, the place I ordered these bracelets from they have two manufactering plants. One in China and one in the USA, Houston, TX to be exact. They charge an extra .15c per bracelet to have them made in the US, really? I mean I paid it because I'd much my money get paid out to US citizens it just bothers me that I have to pay more to support US workers...

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

You know what's sad, the place I ordered these bracelets from they have two manufactering plants. One in China and one in the USA, Houston, TX to be exact. They charge an extra .15c to have them made in the US, really? I mean I paid it because I'd much my money get paid out to US citizens it just bothers me that I have to pay more to support US workers...

Worth the price, you made the right call. In China they obviously don't have to pay their workers as much, and don't have the additional overhead costs for things like, oh, let's say bathroom facilities in their plant. Sometimes we don't have much of a choice where to buy our products from (um, like most running shoes & apparel), but when we do, it's a good idea to consider factors other than just purchase price.

By the way I sent you my info a couple days ago via RA PM, rather than regular e-mail, hope that is OK & that I am on your list.

Dave

Dad on the run.

Oh ok, I will double check my messages again. I had assumed you sent both. I will update my order list tonight when I get home and put you on it Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

I also PMed you, jblackjr.

Dad on the run.

Ok I will check it this evening, sorry about that, I guess I should have double checked with those that messaged me through RA.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

GinnyinPA

Jimmy - good call ordering from the Houston plant.  Thanks.

So, do you still want us to send you as SASE?

Dad on the run.

For donation purposes? If so then you can send mail if you don't want to go through paypal and donate through the fundrazr site. I have a few people that are mailing me their donations.

Jimmy - good call ordering from the Houston plant.  Thanks.

So, do you still want us to send you as SASE?

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

I just sent you another email Jimmy.  I have shared your link with my running friends and now need a total of 20 bracelets.

Thanks for ordering from the US!