Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES are windy and wet (Read 36 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 12 hilly miles.  It was in the upper 30s with wind and light rain.  I dressed just right, so it was a comfortable run.  I hit 30 miles for the week, and the foot isn't whining too bad.  I'll take it and smile Smile.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Damn it, I knew to wait before posting a dailies!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jetta and I got our 13.1 miles in, with all kinds of discomforts. The rain/freezing rain started early, among other things which made it a bit of a suckfest. My tired legs were happy when we closed in on 11 miles until I came upon the black ice, after trying to run on it and only looking like an idiot I decided to walk most of the half-mile of black ice, whatever energy/fight I had left of me was destroyed at this point.

But got 13.1 miles in, finishing up this week with 34.9 miles.... damn that .1!!!!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

zzyzx

I was going to run yesterday but we got 8 inches of snow over a layer of ice. It's still hanging around and will for days. I wonder if I'd even be able to get to a gym...

Docket_Rocket

I have 14 miles. First time running “long” since my 21 miler in December. Hope my body has not forgotten lol.  Getting sick sucks.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

13 with smoothie girl RP, 80 for the week.

I was going to run yesterday but we got 8 inches of snow over a layer of ice. It's still hanging around and will for days. I wonder if I'd even be able to get to a gym...

Apparently 9 days in, Seattle has already had more snow this month than any February in 70 years. And before today is over, the all-time record will be broken.

I haven’t missed a day of running outside yet. Today’s LR will be a challenge. They seem to have finally caught up getting most of the streets reasonably cleared, but forget about the sidewalks and trails. There aren’t really any streets around me that I feel comfortable running on. Especially considering the ones that have been cleared are still slippery, and who knows what cars will do. Whatever I do will end up as a real slog.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

9 miles on dead legs.

Cyberic

Apparently 9 days in, Seattle has already had more snow this month than any February in 70 years. And before today is over, the all-time record will be broken.

I haven’t missed a day of running outside yet. Today’s LR will be a challenge. They seem to have finally caught up getting most of the streets reasonably cleared, but forget about the sidewalks and trails. There aren’t really any streets around me that I feel comfortable running on. Especially considering the ones that have been cleared are still slippery, and who knows what cars will do. Whatever I do will end up as a real slog.

Stay safe, Dave.

LRB

LRB

I haven’t missed a day of running outside yet.

Hopefully you knocked on wood after you typed that, lest you inexplicably request all of the snow.

LRB

9 miles on dead legs.

Mine were okay until about the 90 minute mark. Then they were like, next stop please. lol

LRB

I hit 30 miles for the week, and the foot isn't whining too bad.

Excellent

Docket_Rocket

14 with 2 @ MP on the MP that was hard. Never take this long off due to sickness I have to say.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Hello. I did 90 minutes on the bike trainer at 80% of the assigned intensity. I didn't feel like working hard.  Also, I just finished an unscheduled 7.5 mile run. DW had to run, so I tagged along and did my own thing for the bonus miles. 48 for the week.

I finished watching Logan during the bike workout. Boy, that one's a solid R rating.

<3