Beginners and Beyond

Friday Dec 2: Make it Kickass (Read 38 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I stayed up way too late last night.

I'm off from work though so I'm not pressed to run right away.

delicate flower

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Why thank you.  And you as well.

Good morning, internetters!  I hit the pool this morning for the fourth day in a row.  1500 yards with the pull buoy, for what amounts to a speed workout.  30 individual laps at a hard effort, with 10 second rests.  I was sucking wind pretty good the last few laps.  I've got a little two mile jog to do after work leading into tomorrow's 5K.

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The days have been kicking my ass rather than the other way around. A few weeks ago I arrived late to a 5K race because I got the starting times confused with another race I wanted to run. As a result I grabbed my number after the race already started and played catch up with no warm up. I strained a muscle or muscles very high on the hamstring and lower butt/glute. I've been hobbling ever since. It's probably been part of the reason my few posts here have been perhaps a little sharper than normal. Sorry about that.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

It's probably been part of the reason my few posts here have been perhaps a little sharper than normal. Sorry about that.

Hey man, if you can't bite other runners in the ass, whose ass can you bite. Get better!

onemile

Hope it improves soon WCRunner.

I ran 5 and dropped B off at the kennel. Heading to the airport soon. 

It's probably been part of the reason my few posts here have been perhaps a little sharper than normal. Sorry about that.

Well I haven't noticed you being any more curmudgeonly than usual. You can decide how to take that. Wink

9 miles, in a drizzle for a change. Man will I be glad when 5:00 gets here.

Dave

Heading to the airport soon. 

Smile

I will be blocking out some solid stalking time for that thing.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I am in mediation all day.  Have 7 and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Morning!  I am in mediation all day.  Have 7 and weights tonight.

I need to wake up. I thought you wrote meditation all day.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Zelanie

Stuck at the conference again. Shoulder and neck is still stiff. I think I made it worse trying to roll it out with a little ball roller.

We're going to head up to Portland tonight, catch a show, and fly out tomorrow.

Docket_Rocket

I need to wake up. I thought you wrote meditation all day.

I wish!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Waffle.

Docket_Rocket

Now I want a waffle.

So, 2 hours to drive up, 2 hours to drive down.  I'm fucking exhausted.  And now I have to head to West Palm beach again on Monday.  Moan....

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Epic 2 mile jog completed.

<3