Beginners and Beyond

Registered for my December races; will put me at 70 races done for the year... (Read 34 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

December Races I registered for; this will give me 70 races done for the year 2015
    Dec 5, a.m. - Sights and Sounds of Christmas
    Dec 5, p.m - Caverns at Christmas 5K
    Dec 12, 8:30 am - CRIT 5K at Heroes Stadium
    Dec 12, 12 pm - Special Olympics Frozen Flippers 5K, Sea World
    Dec 12, 4:30 pm - Jingle Bell Arthritis 5K
    Dec 19, a.m. - S.A. Roadrrunners Buffalo Hump 5 Miles
    Dec 19, pm - Madeleine Memorial 5K

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

At 50 photos per event (roughly), that's 3,500 pics per year. Thank goodness we're in the digital age or you'd be broke. lol

GinnyinPA

Is your record 72?  I know you did that a couple of years ago.  If you can find some post-Christmas or New Years Eve races, you could beat that, though I imagine they're hard to find.

Zelanie

Very cool!  Will Dec. 12 be your first triple of the year?

Cyberic

At 50 photos per event (roughly), that's 3,500 pics per year. Thank goodness we're in the digital age or you'd be broke. lol

At 50 bucks per event (roughly), that's 3,500 bucks per year. Thank goodness you're a bank robber or you'd be broke. lol

LRB

At 50 bucks per event (roughly), that's 3,500 bucks per year. Thank goodness you're a bank robber or you'd be broke. lol

Nice!

happylily

I know you do this in part for your enjoyment, but I'm pretty sure that part of you wants to do it as a way to give back to life, through the various sponsored charities. You are a very good man, Scotty, and I'm proud to know you. Keep on rocking those races!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I know you do this in part for your enjoyment, but I'm pretty sure that part of you wants to do it as a way to give back to life, through the various sponsored charities. You are a very good man, Scotty, and I'm proud to know you. Keep on rocking those races!

+1

Runner with a riding problem.

workinprogress11

Wow, that's amazing!

Keep having fun and running and taking pictures.

Docket_Rocket

What Lily said. Great job! I saw your list on the race thread. Lots of RRs to read about people's adventures!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Dec 12 is a 9.3 mile day.  Time to step it up to a marathon, Scotty.

<3

Ric-G

stop slacking off scotty 

seriously, that is no easy feat...may your torrid pace continue!

marathon pr - 3:16

Robert31320

Team TJ

Amazing job, Scotty!

Running for TJ because he can't.